PE kit: shirtless, barefoot and no underwear

August 15th, 2015, 3:21 pm #11

I'm not sure about PE, but I live in New York and go barefoot all year round. I have not worn underwear and socks in over one year. I do a alot of biking and thus go in shorts barefoot and shirtless from March til October. Since I do not wear underwear I am one article of clothing away from going naked
In School did you go barefoot in PE?

August 15th, 2015, 3:23 pm #12

Im 16 and have gym every day. My gym uniform is, No shoes (maybe socks) No shirt, silky stretchy shorts with No underwear. I live in Russia so. But if we are caught wearing underwear or a shirt, we either get Spanked (4 swats bare butt), or we have to stand on the Basketball court with everyone staring at you only in the PE uniform. Which is No shoes or socks, No shirt, No underwear. Only in your silky stretchy (Starter brand is what i wear, and they are almost see through but not to wear you can see anything) gym shorts for 10 minutes. My best friend got a boner and got in trouble. My school is extremely strict but its fun!
Did you go barefoot or did you wear socks.

Only girls wear socks.

Did your mates go barefoot by their own choice.

Did you go barefoot of your own choice all the time or was it as a result of forgetting trainers and only then.

Person
Person

September 7th, 2015, 6:46 pm #13

I've heard that there are still some schools which require boys bing shirtless for P.E. and some don't allow underwear under gym shorts.
Do you know any school with such a rule?I don't know any.(I would like to know the school's names,website...etc. proving it)
What is/was your PE kit at school? (with school names)
I always had to do PE in my briefs if I forgot my kit. The rules were different for girls, but in secondary school we did it. In fact, for our gymnastics lessons once every week we did it in our pants no matter what. I remember that this was embarrassing as my parents wouldn't buy me boxers and I had to put up with constant insulting as I stood there in my briefs. We weren't even allowed a vest, and I had never felt so embarrassed in my whole life. Gymnastics also involved much stretching and at worst gulp posing. I remember on my first year I had to do a game of basketball that everyone in the year was atching in my briefs. 16 year old me was mortified as he stood freezing in just his briefs. Im 19 now if you're wondering. My old secondary has changed its policy for forgotten kit, but still makes boys do it for gymnastics.

Anon
Anon

December 21st, 2016, 7:55 pm #14

Im 16 and have gym every day. My gym uniform is, No shoes (maybe socks) No shirt, silky stretchy shorts with No underwear. I live in Russia so. But if we are caught wearing underwear or a shirt, we either get Spanked (4 swats bare butt), or we have to stand on the Basketball court with everyone staring at you only in the PE uniform. Which is No shoes or socks, No shirt, No underwear. Only in your silky stretchy (Starter brand is what i wear, and they are almost see through but not to wear you can see anything) gym shorts for 10 minutes. My best friend got a boner and got in trouble. My school is extremely strict but its fun!
Why did you have to post this three times!