Having fun shirtless

Having fun shirtless

Ferdinand
Ferdinand

February 9th, 2007, 3:36 am #1

Its always been a challenge to me. I go shirtless everywhere, and I dont bring any shirt with me. I've been shirtless at high school and college especially on PE days. I miss those sweaty days playing basketball and soccer. I think thats how it started. Then girls admirably look at my torso shimmering in perspiration and dirt. I've been to many shopping malls and individual stores, restaurants, hotels, theme parks, trains, buses and cruise boats, and government offices shirtless. It feels good. I've been questioned only once and that was at a trendy shopping mall where I was asked to put a shirt on, and when I said I didnt have any with me, I was asked to finish my shopping and leave. Some people would look at you but say nothing. One real challenge was to try getting to a movie shirtless, and I was surprised I was admitted without a word. I've done that many times now in that same moviehouse. In a previous job at a factory, I went to work shirtless and the best part about that was I was shirtless during the job interview. No, its not at a third world country or remote town. I wonder if I can get in shirtless at a religious service, and on board a plane and through customs. Its fun going around without a shirt. Its cool and gives me a good feeling especially when girls look at me. Felt even better on rainy days when others try to do everything not to get wet, while I walk casually soaking wet.

To those who havent tried going shirtless, go and try it. Take a sleeveless shirt with you and try not to put it on as long as you can at first and once you feel comfortable being shirtless, next time, go out without a shirt. Some may find it embarassing at the beginning but once youve tried it youll never want ever to put on a shirt. Hang out in places where theres lots of people. Dont be afraid to meet someone you know. Be proud of it.

Bobby
Bobby

February 10th, 2007, 4:54 pm #2

Good on you. I go almost everywhere barefoot. When shoes are required I'll be in sandals.

Hugz,
Bobby

February 28th, 2007, 7:05 pm #3

Its always been a challenge to me. I go shirtless everywhere, and I dont bring any shirt with me. I've been shirtless at high school and college especially on PE days. I miss those sweaty days playing basketball and soccer. I think thats how it started. Then girls admirably look at my torso shimmering in perspiration and dirt. I've been to many shopping malls and individual stores, restaurants, hotels, theme parks, trains, buses and cruise boats, and government offices shirtless. It feels good. I've been questioned only once and that was at a trendy shopping mall where I was asked to put a shirt on, and when I said I didnt have any with me, I was asked to finish my shopping and leave. Some people would look at you but say nothing. One real challenge was to try getting to a movie shirtless, and I was surprised I was admitted without a word. I've done that many times now in that same moviehouse. In a previous job at a factory, I went to work shirtless and the best part about that was I was shirtless during the job interview. No, its not at a third world country or remote town. I wonder if I can get in shirtless at a religious service, and on board a plane and through customs. Its fun going around without a shirt. Its cool and gives me a good feeling especially when girls look at me. Felt even better on rainy days when others try to do everything not to get wet, while I walk casually soaking wet.

To those who havent tried going shirtless, go and try it. Take a sleeveless shirt with you and try not to put it on as long as you can at first and once you feel comfortable being shirtless, next time, go out without a shirt. Some may find it embarassing at the beginning but once youve tried it youll never want ever to put on a shirt. Hang out in places where theres lots of people. Dont be afraid to meet someone you know. Be proud of it.
Whether or not one can "get away with" patronizing a movie theater or a supermarket shirtless, many of them are now kept much too cold. In midsummer, some of the supermarkets near me are so uncomfortable even in short sleeves that I wouldn't consider entering without a shirt.

Bookers
Bookers

March 7th, 2007, 4:39 am #4

I agree wholeheartedly. It is much better, and I believe healthier, to go shirtless everywhere you can. It much easier to this in warmer climates, such as, Florida where I live. I spend most days shirtless, including work and shopping. I don't even think about it anymore. It definitely saves on the clothing bills and laundry. So, you could look at it from the standpoint of doing your part to protect the environment.

Bobby
Bobby

March 9th, 2007, 4:44 pm #5

You go barefoot too??

Hugz
Bobby

December 27th, 2008, 6:25 pm #6

You say it's not a remote place, but I suspect it's a resort area or at least warm year round!