coming to the US

June 24th, 2008, 12:45 am #1

hi
i am new to this group, my name is rob i am 26 and live on a farm so i can stay barefoot all the time but its england so the weather is seldom suitable for being shirtless outdoors! i am shirtless only when i work in the cowshed even if it rains outside, i guess the cows keep it warm! when i work very hard i warm up and i go back to the house with no shirt even in bad weather, its a short walk! in any case i only wear tanktops and sweaters if its really cold, dont like t-shirts
my feet are always bare on the farm and they get all muddy, i like that a lot . the people i work with are used to it and John, one of the guys who is 5 years older is also barefoot all the time, he taught me to stay barefoot when i was younger. but we have to wash our feet if we want to sit for dinner! still our soles stay black if we dont scrub them and we often dont bother. we both like dirty soles. john also likes the smell of feet. i am not sure about that in any case the others often wear boots and when they take them off their feet smell ten times more! so i guess i got used to it!
i also work on construction sites but theyd kill me if i had no shoes, im often shirtless but they want us to wear a f...g visibility vest, I have cut it around the waist to make it shorter and i often roll it up around my waist when its warm
i am planning to come to the us on holiday in july and would like to be shirtless and barefoot all the time. any suggestion where i could go? of course itd be great if someone wants to meet me, my email is robanthos@yahoo.co.uk. idlove to hang around with other guys who like the same sort of stuff, ill be happy to help if somebody needs a hand on a farm or a construction site

Pedant
Pedant

September 4th, 2008, 8:14 am #2

Did you get your passport, your US Visa, your US Work-Permit, your job on a farm where you could hang-out topless?

or was it all just a fantasy?