Barefoot and shirtless at McDonalds, Taco Bell

Barefoot and shirtless at McDonalds, Taco Bell

Barefootin Boy
Barefootin Boy

July 25th, 2007, 10:42 pm #1

Hey everyone!

I love goin barefoot and shirtless to all the fast food places, especially McDonalds and Taco Bell. Most of the time they don't care, and many times I'll see other barefooters or shirtless guys, too! Sometimes they'll have the signs saying "no barefeet" or "shirts required" but most of the time they don't enforce it!

At a few McDonalds I have gotten into conversations about my barefoot and shirtless state. One employee told me he wished he could be shirtless, too. At a Taco Bell, this one employee complimented me on my back tattoo. If you wanna be barefoot and/or shirtless, I think fast food places are a great way to get more comfortable, and you just might meet others into it, too.

Later!

bicycleridertdf
bicycleridertdf

July 26th, 2007, 7:32 pm #2

I think the attitudes of McDonalds and other fast-food vendors depends on the part of the world. In urban areas, especially in the U.S., they're likely to enforce those rules, while in remote or resort areas they may not.

Bobby
Bobby

July 31st, 2007, 3:59 pm #3

Hey everyone!

I love goin barefoot and shirtless to all the fast food places, especially McDonalds and Taco Bell. Most of the time they don't care, and many times I'll see other barefooters or shirtless guys, too! Sometimes they'll have the signs saying "no barefeet" or "shirts required" but most of the time they don't enforce it!

At a few McDonalds I have gotten into conversations about my barefoot and shirtless state. One employee told me he wished he could be shirtless, too. At a Taco Bell, this one employee complimented me on my back tattoo. If you wanna be barefoot and/or shirtless, I think fast food places are a great way to get more comfortable, and you just might meet others into it, too.

Later!
Thanks for posting. I was busted last week for barefooting at Wendy's. What makes it strange was that I've been barefooting there for the last 10 years with never a remark. I'm also barefooting at the McDonalds too with never a compaint. The odd thing is that McD's has a NSNSNS sign and Wendy's doesn't.

The Wendy's manager says its "State Law". I told him that there is no such law. Then he said it was "health department" regulations. I told him that there are no such regulations here. He then said its "company policy". I told him that the state law required that if it is policy that the policy must be clearly posted on all entrance doors. He got very angry and the veins on his neck started throbbing. He said, well it just isn't allowed. I asked him (politely, of course), by whom. He said, by me and that he was the manager. He started yelling and raging. I politely asked him his name. He told me that his name was none of my "damn business" and to just get out of his restaurant. (He was wearing a name badge.)

A woman at the next table told him that he was behaving very poorly for a manager and that she was very embarased by his actions in front of her children and that she would never patronize that store ever again.

He told me that if I wouldn't leave, he would physically throw me out of the store. The woman told me she would be a willing witness for me if I was injured by this very large angry man. He walked away still yelling and swearing at me. I finished my meal and left. Four other customers including the woman and her children and two customers who were waiting in the line to order left also.

My bf/husband/lover is an attorney and told me that I should sue them for my embarasement and swear out a warrent for the physical threats. I told him that I'd consider it but couldn't we just write to Wendy's and to the franchise owner first. I don't want to make trouble. Ronnie agreed to write the letter and reluctantly agreed that it was a good approach and that we could still take leagal action. He wrote a letter on his law firm's stationery to boith Wendy's corporate offices and the franchise owner. We have not yet heard a reply. Incidently, he quoted the various State Laws that apply.

Hugz,
Bobby

Barefootin Boy
Barefootin Boy

August 4th, 2007, 6:40 am #4

Hey Bobby,

Sorry to hear about your troubles at Wendys. That totally sucks. I hope that everything works out in the long run.

I have been kicked out of a few Wendys for bein barefoot, but what's weird is that I have been to this one Wendys 3 separate times, barefoot and shirtless each time and haven't had any problems at all! I went in just wearin my board shorts, and when I ordered at the counter they asked me if it was "for here or to go." Of course, I ate there! Plus, they have pretty dirty floors so my bare feet and soles always get a nice dark dusty color. I always enjoy that...

Tonight was pretty good. I wasn't in the mood to wear a shirt or shoes, so I went to the grocery store, Jack in the Box, and Baskin Robbins barefoot and shirtless. Felt really good. I've been workin on my tan, so I enjoyed walking around and showing off my tan torso and feet!

Keep barefootin and keep the shirt off, too!

Bobby
Bobby

August 7th, 2007, 3:00 pm #5

I've been to the same Wendys barefoot since then -- no trouble.

Hugz
Bobby

Mike
Mike

November 22nd, 2007, 7:43 am #6

Hey everyone!

Later!
I never went to Taco Bell shirtless because I dont usually eat tacos so no real reason to go there. Ive been to McDonalds shirtless several times, took me 6 times at one of the local McDonalds before the manager came up to me and told me to wear a shirt because its a "family" place just because some girl scout troop leader complained to the manager because one of her girls got nervous seeing me shirtless. I havent had any problems at any other McDonalds ive gone to shirtless. Most dont even have a sign. One did while I was in Indiana with my ex but I didnt even try that one, she warned me about places there.

Mike

December 1st, 2007, 7:17 pm #7

Except along the beach or in a very casual resort area I wouldn't seek
to eat shirtless in a fast-food restaurant. However, I'd like to be able
to get a take-out order. The counters are usually well away from the
tables, and a shirtless customer would hardly offend seated diners.

Mike
Mike

December 4th, 2007, 7:19 am #8

I have eaten sucessfully shirtless at an In-N-Out burger before and I went shirtless 6 times to a McDonalds to get food to go before they asked me to put a shirt on because some girl scout mentioned me to her troop leader and she told the manager. Ive gone shirtless to Carl's Jr before to get food to go. I also went to Del Taco and Burger King. I tried to go to Weinerschnitzel but the manager guy claimed some health inspector guy got on his case for some shirtless guy in his store even though theres no health codes against it, I never got the chance to tell him. Anyways yah most places ive been ive done it sucessfully although besides IN N Out and Carl's Jr ive only gone to these other places shirtless once sucessfully.

Mike

Barefootin Boy
Barefootin Boy

April 6th, 2011, 3:15 am #9

Hey everyone!

Later!
It had been way too long since I last went barefoot AND shirtless to Taco Bell, but I did tonight, and it felt great! I walked in, wearin only my board shorts, and enjoyed my meal without a shirt or shoes! Yes! No one said anything, and I enjoyed walking around and showing off my new tattoos and dirty soles, too. :-D Keep up the barefoot shirtless living!

Coolbarefooter
Coolbarefooter

May 4th, 2011, 10:11 pm #10

Sounds awesome, especially showing off your dirty soles!