May 8th, 2007, 9:48 am #1

One activity that I always do barefoot is interior painting
(walls, ceilings, trim). Then I can sense when I accidentally
step in spilled paint and can wipe it off before I track it all
over the house.

Bobby
Bobby

May 10th, 2007, 2:59 pm #2

Yeah, painting barefoot is best. Actually I do interior painting naked -- that makes cleanup much easier. I just take a shower and scrub wherever the paint lands on me.

Hugz,
Bobby

May 29th, 2007, 11:32 pm #3

Paint here barefoot as well - also do most work outdoors around the house barefoot. I live in the city on the waterfront & its always fun to see how black my soles get after only a few minutes outdoors. Hey Bobby any photos of you or the other guys out here - would love to compare black dirty soles.

Brian
Brian

August 1st, 2007, 5:55 am #4

Painting, for sure. I remember helping stain the wood deck in my parents back yard when I was like 15. Its a good thing I was barefoot cuz I accedentaly steped on the stain can cover and it had stain on it. Just rinsed my feet off with the hose and scrubbed a little bit later. Saved me from ruining a pair of shoes.

Brian
Brian

August 1st, 2007, 6:42 am #5

Paint here barefoot as well - also do most work outdoors around the house barefoot. I live in the city on the waterfront & its always fun to see how black my soles get after only a few minutes outdoors. Hey Bobby any photos of you or the other guys out here - would love to compare black dirty soles.
Washing the car barefoot is the best. Going to one of those do it yourself car washes is what I usualy do. Never had a problem.

Bobby
Bobby

August 7th, 2007, 3:02 pm #6

Yeah, why anyone would ever wear shoes when wasing a car is beyond me. Not wearing a shirt then is good too. Course the best clothing to wear washing a car is to wear none. Washing cars naked is great. No worry ablout getting anything wet.

Hugz
Bobby.