Would you live in a nudist resort?

Jon-Marc
Jon-Marc

July 12th, 2006, 4:09 am #1

As a full time resident of a nudist resort in Florida, I live nude most of the time and only wear clothes when i have to leave the resort about every four days. The only problem I have is I can't tell anyone in churches where I live if I want to attend that church. How many of you would live in a nudist resort if you could?

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

July 12th, 2006, 9:58 am #2

Pick me! Pick me!

Hey, since you live there full time (which resort if I may ask?), do you know Bill Martin? He is a Christian activist and resort owner of sorts.

He came to visit a few weeks ago and stayed over night. He was on a business trip and couldn't stay long.

Boyd

Jon-Marc
Jon-Marc

July 12th, 2006, 11:43 am #3

I live in Gulf Coast Resort in Hudson, FL. Yes, I know Bill; he's part of the reason I left Michigan and moved down here, although I wanted to move here anyway. I bought the RV I live in from him. Actually, I took over his loan on it. I like the resort because of the lack of noisy children and teens. Even in the summer I rarely see any, and that suits me just fine. I lack the patience to want to put up with them, and I learned the hard way not to ask for patience. "Tribulation worketh patience."

Terry
Terry

July 13th, 2006, 7:17 pm #4

As a full time resident of a nudist resort in Florida, I live nude most of the time and only wear clothes when i have to leave the resort about every four days. The only problem I have is I can't tell anyone in churches where I live if I want to attend that church. How many of you would live in a nudist resort if you could?
Hi Jon-Marc. Good to see you over here as well as Net Nude. I would love to live in a resort. The problem would be smaller living quarters because of land issues and the one we belong to can only have mobile homes (modular, RV's, trailer or whatever). Being able to leave the curtains open, hang the laundry on a clothesline or just step out without fearing "exposure," so to speak would be fantastic. I know some people who got tired of it full time for some reason or another, but I would also like the community atmosphere of the place. I would get to know my neighbors much better in a place like that. Plus, being able to walk and exercise on the open land would be like I had a 150 acre yard. Like you, I couldn't tell anyone outside like my employers where I lived, but who knows, if we had our own business, we could either work from home or have a small office outside and not worry about our address since we would own the business.

Terry

Jon-Marc
Jon-Marc

July 14th, 2006, 3:17 am #5

Some resorts have some very nice and large homes. Just adjacent to the resort here is a home division that has some very nice homes. They own their homes, property and roads. It's not part of the resort, but they have to come into the resort to get to their homes, and the home owners are members of the resort. There's at least one lot available there that I'm interested in, but right I can't afford it or the cost of having a home built. There is also a 6 acre lot available across the road from the resort that I would consider buying if I could. Then all I would ahve to do is walk across the road to the resort, or build my own mini-resort for my personal use. Of course, that's nothing but a dream since I'm barely surviving on a retirement pension, and an RV is all I can afford.

Dino
Dino

July 14th, 2006, 3:51 am #6

If only I could! Am semi-retired, meaning getting by on a similar small income. However, having been surrounded by kids of all ages all my life, I think it would be more natural to live in a resort that included some families. I have friends who live in one of those senior citizen gated (textile) communities, and they tell me they miss the sight and sound of youngsters. He is a former Methodist minister.

Jon-Marc
Jon-Marc

July 14th, 2006, 10:15 am #7

Well, I DON'T miss the sound of youngsters. They get on my nerves with their infernal screaming. I've never been able to be around my own grandkids for more than a couple of hours before the noise drove me away. I have very sensitive ears. It's the only part of my body that still works well. That's why I like it here, because of the lack of kids. It's bad enough putting up with the complaints from the old folks.

Hopeful
Hopeful

July 14th, 2006, 12:13 pm #8

My wife and I live full-time in our fifth wheel trailer and spend our winter months at Natures Resort in Texas. At least four couples from Natures Resort attend the same United Methodist Church and the folks there all know where we live. We help with ushering, special music, coffee hour, etc and are always welcomed warmly. The pastor, however, does not make visits to our homes. That is ok, because he always makes a special point of greting each one of us after services. We spend our summers in the midwest and northeast and get to be nude some, but not as much as during the winters in Texas.

Hopeful

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

July 14th, 2006, 11:11 pm #9

And we are very appreciative of the fact that you took Nancy in and helped her get her first real naturist outing a great start!

Boyd

Jon-Marc
Jon-Marc

July 15th, 2006, 3:31 am #10

My wife and I live full-time in our fifth wheel trailer and spend our winter months at Natures Resort in Texas. At least four couples from Natures Resort attend the same United Methodist Church and the folks there all know where we live. We help with ushering, special music, coffee hour, etc and are always welcomed warmly. The pastor, however, does not make visits to our homes. That is ok, because he always makes a special point of greting each one of us after services. We spend our summers in the midwest and northeast and get to be nude some, but not as much as during the winters in Texas.

Hopeful
In my opinion there's no better place to live than in a nudist resort. I'm glad you found a church that is accepting of your way of living. I wish I could be open enought to find one like that, if there is one here. After one pastor preached about the "wicked nudist colonies", I got the message that I hadn't better mention that I live in a nudist resort.