Trip

Trip

June 4th, 2016, 9:49 am #1

We will be going to Richmond Va June 10 and coming back around the 13th. We were going for a CNC leadership meeting to White Tail Resort, but since we decided to close CNC, my wife and I decided to make our trip at Richmond. We still hope to meet up with some of the CNC members, but since it's not "official", we'll make it a vacation and spend quality family time together.

Terry
Terry

June 4th, 2016, 3:09 pm #2

I hope the trip goes well. No matter what our situations we all need to take a little time away. Its good you're finding the resources to take the trip.

June 6th, 2016, 3:22 am #3

The resources were originaly to have a CNC Leadership gathering to get some R&R, some ministry to one another (badly needed). But several things happened. Some were not able to make it, the resort was reluctant to have us (don't know why, we've been there before) and for some crazy reason, our flight was to another airport (Richmond) instead of Norfolk. My wife found this out later. What happened? We dn't know. So....we decided to skip the whole thing, have a relaxing time at Richmond and hope that we can still meet up with a couple of our folks there.

Greg
Greg

July 10th, 2016, 4:11 am #4

That is close to home. I'd love to meet you face to face again. I'm not sure we could work that out though. So... Have a safe trip.