Prayer Request

Prayer Request

WAB
WAB

June 7th, 2004, 1:48 pm #1

I am having surgery tomorrow morning the 8th. I thought it would be a great time to be nude for the recovery. A time when the wife would not be upset at all. She really never says anything about my nude desires she just opens all the blinds so everyone can see into the house. Any way the Dr. said I must wear a support for up to two weeks, while the surgery heals. I can't even sleep nude which I have done for years. Pray that the healing is fast and the nude side can take over. God bless each of you. WAB

RalphVa
RalphVa

June 8th, 2004, 10:39 am #2

We'll be with you.

Doesn't anyone tell your wife that opening the blinds with the sun shining in is not a good idea in the summer? My wife closes them during the day and opens them at night on some windows. She does the reverse in the winter time.

Ralph
The naked gardener
God's original intent

WAB
WAB

June 14th, 2004, 12:09 pm #3

I am having surgery tomorrow morning the 8th. I thought it would be a great time to be nude for the recovery. A time when the wife would not be upset at all. She really never says anything about my nude desires she just opens all the blinds so everyone can see into the house. Any way the Dr. said I must wear a support for up to two weeks, while the surgery heals. I can't even sleep nude which I have done for years. Pray that the healing is fast and the nude side can take over. God bless each of you. WAB
I want to thank each of you who prayed for me. The surgery went well and the recovery is quite painful. This is the first time I have been able to sit at the compute and take time to type a message. I am getting better and hope to be fully recovered soon. God bless each of you. WAB
PS: Thank you Boyd for making this forum possible where nude christians can come and share our concerns and grow together in the faith.