Prayer Request

Prayer Request

SpunkyLady
SpunkyLady

November 6th, 2004, 12:06 am #1

I quit my job yesterday. I have been working for a boss who has been rigid and two faced. I decided enough was enough! I wanted to find another job before hand but didn't. The person in the head office is pushing for a meeting and I do not want to be another to tell. I just wanted out.

Spunky

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

November 6th, 2004, 2:01 pm #2

Where you are at, jobs are hard to come by right now, but then again, I heard on the news that because of technology "breakdown" due to the hurricane, more people are needed to carry out the jobs.

I have quit jobs and so has my wife, where we did not feel comfortable with the management who is doing things that are not the best for the company, or anyone else.

Glad you got the courage to do the right thing.

What kind of work are you looking for?

Boyd

Carla
Carla

November 8th, 2004, 4:24 pm #3

I quit my job yesterday. I have been working for a boss who has been rigid and two faced. I decided enough was enough! I wanted to find another job before hand but didn't. The person in the head office is pushing for a meeting and I do not want to be another to tell. I just wanted out.

Spunky
I'm praying for you. I know how bad a job can be because of the boss. My supervisor from Wednesday night to Saturday night is wonderful. One day out of the week, Tuesday night, I've got a supervisor that drives me nuts. That's the hardest night of the week, let me tell you...

SpunkyLady
SpunkyLady

November 10th, 2004, 1:07 am #4

Hi All:

I am hoping, praying and having faith for a job from God.

Spunky

Kevin
Kevin

November 10th, 2004, 2:28 am #5

I'm praying for you. I know how bad a job can be because of the boss. My supervisor from Wednesday night to Saturday night is wonderful. One day out of the week, Tuesday night, I've got a supervisor that drives me nuts. That's the hardest night of the week, let me tell you...
I never realized how much of my bad vibes at my old job were being created by my supervsor- until I got to my new job.

I'm still in the same field, but the way my new shop is run is so much more relaxed- they aren't trying to fool themselves into believing they're some world-class place. I have more work, more money, more fun, and less stress.

God Bless, Spunky, and good hunting!!

Kevin

SpunkyLady
SpunkyLady

November 10th, 2004, 10:37 pm #6

Thanks all:

This friday at 2;30pm I have an interview. You are very right, Kevin. My old boss was in a bad mood and I was even 5 minutes early. She was upset because 2 other people decided to leave and not work there. One of them was a lady on Materutity leave. My boss said for 2 days that she shouldn't have hired a baby maker. Then she told how another lady POOOO all over the toilet. then she turned to me and ask me if I wanted to work or leave (twice). I looked at her and said, I am leaving. I was floored that she was being so 2 faced.

Spunky

Tevita
Tevita

November 11th, 2004, 10:26 pm #7

Spunkie go for it, you have nothing to lose and all to gain! I pray that God will make you calm and secure so you can give the best answers you can, and that he surround you with his spirit as you go into the interview.
Tevita

Kevin
Kevin

November 12th, 2004, 3:25 am #8

Thanks all:

This friday at 2;30pm I have an interview. You are very right, Kevin. My old boss was in a bad mood and I was even 5 minutes early. She was upset because 2 other people decided to leave and not work there. One of them was a lady on Materutity leave. My boss said for 2 days that she shouldn't have hired a baby maker. Then she told how another lady POOOO all over the toilet. then she turned to me and ask me if I wanted to work or leave (twice). I looked at her and said, I am leaving. I was floored that she was being so 2 faced.

Spunky
Spunky,

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be pullin' for you.

God Bless
Kevin