Nude Birthday Party

Nude Birthday Party

Daniel
Daniel

June 18th, 2006, 10:18 pm #1

We just got back from Show-Me Acres (our local resort) while there we celebrated one of my daughters birthday (actually june 19th she'll be 8). It was her request that we go camping and have a birthday party at the naturist campground for her birthday, and of course Dad had to go kicking and screaming...lol...The forcast had rain in it so not as many showed up as we had hoped, but still had a good turnout anyway. Of our whole family, she is the only one with a birthday during the open season, lucky girl!! We also had a Fathers day breakfast this morning before we had to leave which was wonderful. Both Father and his daughter had a good time being pampered this weekend.

Daniel

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

June 18th, 2006, 11:40 pm #2

Daniel, that was some awesome news! We are glad for your whole family.

Hope more little surprises like this will come your way! And it is great that your daughter actually asked to go there! Makes me hope my daughter will be able to grow up that way.

Happy Fathers day to all you fathers out there, especially to The Father in heaven!

Boyd

RalphVa
RalphVa

June 19th, 2006, 12:53 am #3

We just got back from Show-Me Acres (our local resort) while there we celebrated one of my daughters birthday (actually june 19th she'll be 8). It was her request that we go camping and have a birthday party at the naturist campground for her birthday, and of course Dad had to go kicking and screaming...lol...The forcast had rain in it so not as many showed up as we had hoped, but still had a good turnout anyway. Of our whole family, she is the only one with a birthday during the open season, lucky girl!! We also had a Fathers day breakfast this morning before we had to leave which was wonderful. Both Father and his daughter had a good time being pampered this weekend.

Daniel
Daniel,

You're a lucky Dad.

Congrats to the birthday girl.

Ralph

Jonathan
Jonathan

June 19th, 2006, 1:27 am #4

Not only does it prove that children have an innocent mind about nudity, but it also shows it isn't detrimental to them.

June 19th, 2006, 3:26 am #5

Daniel
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for sharing your adventures. I enjoyed hearing it and found it very encouraging. Actually, I was a little envious. Anyway, happy birthday to your daughter, and happen father's day to you. I had a good father's day myself. The boys made me breakfast in bed, and then I spent most of the day relaxing. I didn't get much nude time though.

God bless you,
Greg C

metalsmith1954
metalsmith1954

June 20th, 2006, 11:39 am #6

Daniel
about Daniel's Father Day weekend? Oh, the shame of it all! (Typed with tongue firmly in cheek.)

Why is it that coveting is always looked upon as something evil? Don't you ever covet someone's prayers for you? Don't you ever wish (read this as covet) for a better relatioship with the Lord or you marriage partner?

Words often have neutral meanings and it is the context that matters.

metalsmith