new to naturism

new to naturism

lee
lee

July 1st, 2004, 11:41 am #1

i am 31 years old and want to get in to naturism but my wife dont pluse i im nuvise about it can eney one help

nakedspirit
nakedspirit

July 1st, 2004, 7:14 pm #2

I think that the first thing I would do, if I were you, is ask myself why I wanted to become involved in naturism. Very generally, people either come to naturism thinking it is some sort of sexual thrill, or they enjoy the freedom of being clothes free and feel a sense of liberation and maybe even a oneness with other people. Those who come for the sexual reasons, hopefully, don’t last long. That’s just not what it is about.

Secondly, I would ask myself if it is so repulsive to your wife that it will cause problems in your marriage. If this is the case, I would suggest reconsidering how important it is to you. You should talk to your wife about her reasons for not liking naturism and try to work out what your differences of opinion are. Does she hate the idea? Does she think it is ok for you, but not for her? These are things that must be worked out.

You don’t say if you have children. If so, then their ages and reactions to your nudity would be something else to consider.

You don’t say if you are a person of faith, but since this is a Christian site, I will assume you are. I would spend many hours praying about it. God will guide you, through his Spirit, to know what the best course of action would be. Boyd’s main web page has some very good articles on nudity and Christianity that you should read and share with your wife if she will hear it.

From my perspective, I would suggest sleeping nude. Your wife will probably not object to that. When you get up in the morning, take your time getting dressed. When coming from or going to the bathroom for a shower or bath, go from the bedroom to the bathroom naked. If your wife accepts these behaviors, your can begin to expand your nude time.

This is just a start from my perspective. I am sure others will share their advice as well.

Good luck and God be with you!
nakedspirit

lee
lee

July 1st, 2004, 8:41 pm #3

i am of Faith as i was baptised and confirmed a Catholic on easter 2002 i already sleep nude and be for we moved in with my mom i went nude all the time at home but only in-front of my wife

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

July 1st, 2004, 11:28 pm #4

Hi, I just read both of your posts as well as NakedSpirits.

I would be working on your relationship with your wife. You said that you two moved in with your mother. Apparently, there is a financial struggle going on in your life or other issues.

Do you have any children?
How long have you been married?
I admit, when I first started naturism, my wife had many questions too, but we did eventually worked them out. But we had to work on our relationship first.

Your relationship with your wife is more important.

We would like to hear more information from you. We are not judging you, just concerned by the content of your message.

And also read the articles not only on my site, but many other Christian naturist sites out there. And read what has transpired on this forum the past few months so you can see how others came to understand naturism.

concerned,

Boyd Allen

lee
lee

July 2nd, 2004, 12:11 pm #5

No we don’t have eney kids and there is not any financial struggle we moved in with my mom to help her as her health is not at its best and we got married the 4th of May 2002

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

July 2nd, 2004, 10:54 pm #6

Well, as newly weds (to me you are anyway), you will be learning a lot about each other. Also keep in mind that your wife will not feel that this house is her house. As long as you live with your mother, even if helping her out, (which is a good and noble thing, especially for your wife), it will always be YOUR MOTHERS house, not your wifes.

Eventually, she will want a home of her own. When that happens, then naturism will come a lot easier.

Of course, if your mother is fine with your naturism, then that may be another story, but from what I gather here, she is not.

So right now, take care of mom the best you can, and if it is possible to find a home very close where you can still be of help, then you will find it easier to practice naturism with your wifes blessing.

I see this all the time where men move in to take care of their mother and the wife takes it in stride to support her husband and show love for their new mother in law. But it will take it's toll eventually.

Take the patient course on this one.

And stay with us here, let us know how it is coming along.

I'm sure others here will have good, if not better answers here.

Boyd