Naturist Christian Forums was gone and I then came here

May 20th, 2017, 1:21 am #1

That is very much what there is to that. I missed any announcement that it would give for that, and then there was no access and it would not come up with any search. So I don't know what happened but someone in charge of it must have suddenly decided to close it, and it was completely removed. I would miss the discussion that was available there, but maybe I can find something like that with Christian nudists communicating here.

May 20th, 2017, 5:33 pm #2

Or if there are other good alternatives for it hopefully there can be direction given for that.

June 10th, 2017, 12:26 am #3

That is very much what there is to that. I missed any announcement that it would give for that, and then there was no access and it would not come up with any search. So I don't know what happened but someone in charge of it must have suddenly decided to close it, and it was completely removed. I would miss the discussion that was available there, but maybe I can find something like that with Christian nudists communicating here.
Hi,
We are all over the place right now. But this is still a valid place to connect. I am also on True Nudists (see Christian Nudist Connections).

The original CNC website with forum is no longer available. We didn't have the money to keep it up and not enough people seem to be posting on it. In fact, this was going again for a while, then suddenly, it dried up. But try True Nudists.
Last edited by boydallen on June 10th, 2017, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.