Missed out on Chat.

Missed out on Chat.

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

April 6th, 2005, 12:56 am #1

Sorry if I were not there (again) at the Tuesday night chat. My wife had a spasmic reaction to a bad cough and couldn't breathe. I took her to the emergency room (she was breathing normally by the time we left the house). She is OK. Had some allergic reaction, probably to the Spring Season.

Hope all is doing well otherwise. Catch you again on the Chat room next Tuesday....I think.

Boyd

April 6th, 2005, 2:31 am #2

well, almost. Later, had a couple of visitors on with me. Great chat, but I couldn't stay on long.

Boyd

Vinny
Vinny

April 6th, 2005, 3:37 am #3

Sorry if I were not there (again) at the Tuesday night chat. My wife had a spasmic reaction to a bad cough and couldn't breathe. I took her to the emergency room (she was breathing normally by the time we left the house). She is OK. Had some allergic reaction, probably to the Spring Season.

Hope all is doing well otherwise. Catch you again on the Chat room next Tuesday....I think.

Boyd
Just to let you all know, Michael and I had a nice conversation going 'til 11:30 EST. Being new to this site it is nice to learn a little bit about the people who share this site. It also is nice to know where they are coming from and where they are at. Michael was in Nebraska and it wasn't close to his bedtime yet. However I am in Pennsylvania and it was way past mine. Hope to share a little bit more about me later when I have some time. Take Care and God Bless.

Vinny

Tevita
Tevita

April 6th, 2005, 8:22 am #4

I was working today so couldn'i chat. Next time I'm off I'll be on again.
Tevita

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

April 6th, 2005, 10:53 am #5

Just to let you all know, Michael and I had a nice conversation going 'til 11:30 EST. Being new to this site it is nice to learn a little bit about the people who share this site. It also is nice to know where they are coming from and where they are at. Michael was in Nebraska and it wasn't close to his bedtime yet. However I am in Pennsylvania and it was way past mine. Hope to share a little bit more about me later when I have some time. Take Care and God Bless.

Vinny
It was great to talk to you both. Also glad you kept up the chat for a while longer. I was wondering if anyone else joined you after I logged off.

I also had an opportunity to chat with "nakedflyer" earlier while I was waiting for my wife to call me to pick her up at the hospital. He lives in the UK and it was 1AM there!

We all talked about the possibility of going to the Christian Naturist Convocation in Ivor Va. Another one I was chatting with about the same time (Yahoo Msgr) said they may go as well.

I really hope a lot of us (especially me and my family) will be going! We will be camping.

Boyd

Nakedspirit
Nakedspirit

April 6th, 2005, 11:20 am #6

Boyd
I couldn't believe it! I, for once, remembered and actually got on and not a soul was here. I'm beginning to think it is a conspiracy!

April 6th, 2005, 11:22 am #7

I had a feeling others got on and saw nobody there. Sorry about that!

Boyd

Nakedspirit
Nakedspirit

April 6th, 2005, 11:23 am #8

I couldn't believe it! I, for once, remembered and actually got on and not a soul was here. I'm beginning to think it is a conspiracy!
Boyd, glad to hear the wife is OK.

Trailscout
Trailscout

April 6th, 2005, 2:37 pm #9

It was great to talk to you both. Also glad you kept up the chat for a while longer. I was wondering if anyone else joined you after I logged off.

I also had an opportunity to chat with "nakedflyer" earlier while I was waiting for my wife to call me to pick her up at the hospital. He lives in the UK and it was 1AM there!

We all talked about the possibility of going to the Christian Naturist Convocation in Ivor Va. Another one I was chatting with about the same time (Yahoo Msgr) said they may go as well.

I really hope a lot of us (especially me and my family) will be going! We will be camping.

Boyd

From Georgia, Ivor Virginia is a long drive, but would be safer if we shared the ride.

I have also considered flying, but it is considerably more expensive than driving. Those who drive would lose another day on the road by driving instead of flying, but if we had company the long day on the road would not be so boring and would be safer and more restful driving.

If you do plan to fly, it is much cheaper to buy the tickets now rather than waiting until the last minute.

I am going to suggest that people who want to share the ride post their wishes here and on Naturist Christians forum as well. No need for posting contact information, we can get phone numbers and email addresses later in a more private setting. Just let folks know that you live in such and such a state and need a ride or you need passengers.

Michael
Michael

April 6th, 2005, 5:28 pm #10

No one was on when I checked in either. I just left the chat running and checked back from time to time while doing other things. Then Shazam! Boyd, then Vinny came on, illustrating the power of patience, persistence, and perseverance. I could add other p's, but that wouldn't be parsimonious.

Michael