Help

Help

tevita
tevita

July 14th, 2004, 11:07 pm #1

Hello
Third or fourth post. I have a problem I need help with! I' in North Queensland, Australia and yesterday my wife and I went to our favourite CO beach. While we were out swimming a man came up and camped down close to where we were. When we came out he was very friendly, no problem, however while my wife and I were sunning ourselfs he lay facing us and masterbated. After a while he went down to the sea and washed his hands and groin. My wife did not notice as she sun's herself with her eyes closed. When we got home I told her about this and she answered "Why did you not tell me, so I could have laughed at him?" As it was we left shortly afterwards.

How do others deel with these instances, this was the first such encounter in a year of naturist activity.

Tevita

Luvnaturism
Luvnaturism

July 14th, 2004, 11:57 pm #2

That's bad news. It only takes one pervert to spoil a beautiful day. If it were practical to do so (I realize that you may have been in quite a remote area), it would have been appropriate to call the police.

Your wife's after-the-fact impulse to just laugh it him would have been another effective way to handle the situation. Few things deflate the manly ego more than just being laughed at.

But that was hindsight. You were in a difficult situation. If there were others around, you might have banded together and run him off. However, it sounds as though you were alone. You can't possibly be faulted for having elected to avoid subjecting your wife to a view of the man's activities.

The good news is that this sort of thing is quite rare. Unless that beach is getting a reputation for sexual activities, you may go there for years without ever encountering that sort of thing again.

Anon
Anon

July 15th, 2004, 10:55 pm #3

Hello
Third or fourth post. I have a problem I need help with! I' in North Queensland, Australia and yesterday my wife and I went to our favourite CO beach. While we were out swimming a man came up and camped down close to where we were. When we came out he was very friendly, no problem, however while my wife and I were sunning ourselfs he lay facing us and masterbated. After a while he went down to the sea and washed his hands and groin. My wife did not notice as she sun's herself with her eyes closed. When we got home I told her about this and she answered "Why did you not tell me, so I could have laughed at him?" As it was we left shortly afterwards.

How do others deel with these instances, this was the first such encounter in a year of naturist activity.

Tevita
Beat the crap out of the pervert. he deserves it.

NudeNewsHound
NudeNewsHound

July 16th, 2004, 1:45 am #4

I would be more inclined to feel sorry for him.

If it happened again, I would take down his car
tag number, get his address, and send him a bill.

I once read about a peeping-tom who would send
his peep-ees money along with a letter of apology
explaining that he just could not help himself,
and expressing his hope that the peep-ees would
not mind of he continued to peep at them.

Crazy world.

July 17th, 2004, 1:27 pm #5

Hello

Tevita
Well, at least she wasn't upset AT him as much as she was upset losing the opportunity to humiliate him.

Just go back and keep an eye on things like that.

Is there a CO beach "Mayor" to organize a watch team? There are beaches where they have a team of people who will watch, but also educate others about naturism. They have a voted in leader who is good at organizing it and is usually called the beach mayor.

Good luck to you, and thanks for letting us know these issues. That is important to us, and we want others to know that things like this happens once in a long while, but we are aware and working on it.

Boyd Allen

Boyd Allen
Boyd Allen

July 17th, 2004, 4:37 pm #6

Beat the crap out of the pervert. he deserves it.
OK, OK, lets not get radical here. We are Christians and we want to set a better example. Maybe the poor fellow needs some instruction. If nothing else, a good preaching will keep him away!

Boyd "No masturbating in the pews" Allen