52, 52, 52, 52, 52......Now it's 68 and counting

52, 52, 52, 52, 52......Now it's 68 and counting

July 5th, 2004, 12:19 pm #1

I have been wondering why I am having trouble remembering everyone here.
So I decided to go back and look up all the names (leaving out a few that just popped in once or twice and left) and got them listed here.

If I missed anyone, let me know. (Of course, this does not count the ones who read only, never posting)

Adam & Eva
Amy & Muffin
Bearone
Becky
Blaine
bn
Boyd Allen
bulldog
Cottontail
David
Eliot
foureyes
George
Holly
Hubert
Jack (and or) Jill
Jen
Kara
Ken & Barbie
Kevin P
KuZen
lee
Luvnaturism
Matt and Sue
Meg (Nude Teen 2)
Melissastarr
metalsmith
Mother of Twins
Mother Totally Tanned Teen
Mss
nakedspirit
Nearing Fourscore
Noquile
Nuderob
Nude Teen
Nudelyweds
NudeNewsHound
Perplexed (name changed yet?)
Peter
RalphVa
Rev. Bob
ronbo
Sandy
Scott
Shawn and Shannon
Shelly
Sherry
Southern Mom
Spunkylady
Steve McLeod
Steven Hatfield
Tan Barb
Terry
The Friar
Tia
TJ Tyson
TJ's Mom
Tom
Tom Meeker
Totally Tanned Teen
Trailscout
Willbtan

68 names (counting mine)

Reminds me of a joke: A man was jumping up and down on a man-hole saying "52, 52, 52.....". So a bystander watching him asked, "why are you jumping up and down saying 52, 52, 52?" He kept going saying "52, 52, 52" and then pointed down to the man-hole. He jumped to one side, pulled the cover off and pointed down, all while still saying "52, 52, 52..." and nothing else. So the bystander stepped over and looked down into the man-hole to see what was there. The jumper/counter quickly pushed him, covered the hole up, got back on it, and continued jumping up and down, now saying, "53, 53, 53, 53....".

And of course, the always faithful, "Annonymous". (which makes it 53)

Even though the site was built around 97-98, the pages only go back to Oct. 2000. So I will have some names missed that is no longer available due to the system (not mine) cutting them loose. I am sorry that we have lost those names and great articles. We just hope they will come back someday to rejoin us.

Thanks to all, Happy Fourth of July (Celebrated on the 5th this year).

Boyd "52,52,52,52...." Allen
Last edited by boydallen on July 10th, 2004, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nakedspirit
nakedspirit

July 5th, 2004, 1:51 pm #2

Although I am relatively new, less than a year, I feel so at home. I feel as if this is a really extended family and that I am a part of it all. I am honored to see my name on the list of 52.

nakedspirit

Michael
Michael

July 5th, 2004, 2:32 pm #3

Hmmmm? I've posted several times this year and I don't count? What's with that?

Michael (listening to the theme from "Cheers" in the background)

ronbo
ronbo

July 5th, 2004, 4:59 pm #4

So I decided to go back and look up all the names (leaving out a few that just popped in once or twice and left) and got them listed here.

If I missed anyone, let me know. (Of course, this does not count the ones who read only, never posting)

Adam & Eva
Amy & Muffin
Bearone
Becky
Blaine
bn
Boyd Allen
bulldog
Cottontail
David
Eliot
foureyes
George
Holly
Hubert
Jack (and or) Jill
Jen
Kara
Ken & Barbie
Kevin P
KuZen
lee
Luvnaturism
Matt and Sue
Meg (Nude Teen 2)
Melissastarr
metalsmith
Mother of Twins
Mss
nakedspirit
Nearing Fourscore
Noquile
Nuderob
Nude Teen
Nudelyweds
NudeNewsHound
Peter
RalphVa
Rev. Bob
ronbo
Sandy
Scott
Shawn and Shannon
Shelly
Sherry
Southern Mom
Spunkylady
Steve McLeod
Steven Hatfield
Tan Barb
Terry
The Friar
Tia
TJ Tyson
TJ's Mom
Tom
Tom Meeker
Totally Tanned Teen
Trailscout
Willbtan

68 names (counting mine)

Reminds me of a joke: A man was jumping up and down on a man-hole saying "52, 52, 52.....". So a bystander watching him asked, "why are you jumping up and down saying 52, 52, 52?" He kept going saying "52, 52, 52" and then pointed down to the man-hole. He jumped to one side, pulled the cover off and pointed down, all while still saying "52, 52, 52..." and nothing else. So the bystander stepped over and looked down into the man-hole to see what was there. The jumper/counter quickly pushed him, covered the hole up, got back on it, and continued jumping up and down, now saying, "53, 53, 53, 53....".

Even though the site was built around 97-98, the pages only go back to Oct. 2000. So I will have some names missed that is no longer available due to the system (not mine) cutting them loose. I am sorry that we have lost those names and great articles. We just hope they will come back someday to rejoin us.

I'm a consistant reader and recommender but an infrequent writer. I guess I'll have to be more of a writer to be counted. Hope the count continues upward. The old show about the family that adopted childern "Room For One More".

Bearone
Bearone

July 5th, 2004, 6:28 pm #5

Hmmmm? I've posted several times this year and I don't count? What's with that?

Michael (listening to the theme from "Cheers" in the background)
Michael, you really do count, or I think you do. Hold up your left hand and begining with your thumb say one, then two, then.... Everybody counts! If God wants you so do we!

Bearone

Kevin P
Kevin P

July 5th, 2004, 11:08 pm #6

Adam & Eva
Amy & Muffin
Bearone
Becky
Blaine
bn
Boyd Allen
bulldog
Cottontail
David
Eliot
foureyes
George
Holly
Hubert
Jack (and or) Jill
Jen
Kara
Ken & Barbie
Kevin P
KuZen
lee
Luvnaturism
Matt and Sue
Meg (Nude Teen 2)
Melissastarr
metalsmith
Mother of Twins
Mss
nakedspirit
Nearing Fourscore
Noquile
Nuderob
Nude Teen
Nudelyweds
NudeNewsHound
Peter
RalphVa
Rev. Bob
ronbo
Sandy
Scott
Shawn and Shannon
Shelly
Sherry
Southern Mom
Spunkylady
Steve McLeod
Steven Hatfield
Tan Barb
Terry
The Friar
Tia
TJ Tyson
TJ's Mom
Tom
Tom Meeker
Totally Tanned Teen
Trailscout
Willbtan

68 names (counting mine)

There's a rock song out now, by a band whose name escapes me, with one line saying "I want to feel like I'm somewhere where I belong."

I often have a hard time fitting in, and usually do not feel like I'm somewhere where I belong, so this place feels like a haven to me.

Everyone is welcome here as family, and that is a special thing.

I consider myself blessed to be on that list of names, among some of the finest Christians that I've ever "met". The help and support given here puts most churches I've been to to shame. I truely believe that the Holy Spirit can be seen working through many of the people here.

Thanks, Boyd, for providing us with a place to come together. That list is going to continue to grow.

God Bless
Kevin, the Square Peg in the round hole

Kevin P
Kevin P

July 5th, 2004, 11:18 pm #7

Matt and Sue
Meg (Nude Teen 2)
Tia and Kara (probably in the once or twice list)
Shawn and Shannon
Nudelyweds

I know there's more.

Anybody not here raise your hand!!

K

Nuderob
Nuderob

July 5th, 2004, 11:46 pm #8

I'm a consistant reader and recommender but an infrequent writer. I guess I'll have to be more of a writer to be counted. Hope the count continues upward. The old show about the family that adopted childern "Room For One More".
I'm another rgular reader and occasional contributor. so counting all the other reply=ies I think we're up to 59.

Rob

Tom Meeker
Tom Meeker

July 6th, 2004, 3:00 am #9

Adam & Eva
Amy & Muffin
Bearone
Becky
Blaine
bn
Boyd Allen
bulldog
Cottontail
David
Eliot
foureyes
George
Holly
Hubert
Jack (and or) Jill
Jen
Kara
Ken & Barbie
Kevin P
KuZen
lee
Luvnaturism
Matt and Sue
Meg (Nude Teen 2)
Melissastarr
metalsmith
Mother of Twins
Mss
nakedspirit
Nearing Fourscore
Noquile
Nuderob
Nude Teen
Nudelyweds
NudeNewsHound
Peter
RalphVa
Rev. Bob
ronbo
Sandy
Scott
Shawn and Shannon
Shelly
Sherry
Southern Mom
Spunkylady
Steve McLeod
Steven Hatfield
Tan Barb
Terry
The Friar
Tia
TJ Tyson
TJ's Mom
Tom
Tom Meeker
Totally Tanned Teen
Trailscout
Willbtan

68 names (counting mine)

Hi Boyd and all,

I now check this forum each day for new posts. I don't post very often, mainly because it takes me awhile to think about what I would like to say. And...there are some very articulate folks here who invariably say it better than I could. You folks can be intimidating! Boyd, you are gifted in being to express yourself by writing like you think. Others, like Luvnaturism, can address the bigger picture in their replies. This is truely a blessed group.

To those newer to nudism and those exploring the issues involved in family and social nudity, it is wonderful that you are sharing that prosess with us. We all support you as you progress through the phases that often lead to a complete freedom from the legalism (my term) of mandatory body covering.
Just happy to be here and occasionally posting.

Tom

RalphVa
RalphVa

July 6th, 2004, 10:53 am #10

Adam & Eva
Amy & Muffin
Bearone
Becky
Blaine
bn
Boyd Allen
bulldog
Cottontail
David
Eliot
foureyes
George
Holly
Hubert
Jack (and or) Jill
Jen
Kara
Ken & Barbie
Kevin P
KuZen
lee
Luvnaturism
Matt and Sue
Meg (Nude Teen 2)
Melissastarr
metalsmith
Mother of Twins
Mss
nakedspirit
Nearing Fourscore
Noquile
Nuderob
Nude Teen
Nudelyweds
NudeNewsHound
Peter
RalphVa
Rev. Bob
ronbo
Sandy
Scott
Shawn and Shannon
Shelly
Sherry
Southern Mom
Spunkylady
Steve McLeod
Steven Hatfield
Tan Barb
Terry
The Friar
Tia
TJ Tyson
TJ's Mom
Tom
Tom Meeker
Totally Tanned Teen
Trailscout
Willbtan

68 names (counting mine)

I'm really glad to be among all of you.

It's really great to have a place for our teen girls to come to talk about what they're doing. I have trouble responding to these other than to say, "Bravo". Wish there were more of you.

Ralph
The naked gardener
God's original intent