WELCOME: Please Introduce Yourself

November 5th, 2009, 3:41 am #51

WELCOME TO THE AXTELL CUSTOMER IDEA FORUM! Please introduce yourself here in this thread, then click "RETURN TO INDEX" and join in the discussions!
It's so great to read all the wonderful comments from old visitors and new visitors. You all Rock!

Ax

November 6th, 2009, 6:27 pm #52

WELCOME TO THE AXTELL CUSTOMER IDEA FORUM! Please introduce yourself here in this thread, then click "RETURN TO INDEX" and join in the discussions!
I thought that this would be a great Idea and have it revisited at least once each year to nrefreshen it with new visitors. so everyone who signed it once before you are also requested to resign it with updated new stuff

janice
janice

November 16th, 2009, 10:11 am #53

hello I'm just letting you know I'm in the area

November 17th, 2009, 4:37 pm #54

Let us know about yourself when you post here. Where you are from, your experience and what your interests are with Axtell products and entertaining. Thanks.

Bob Conrad
Bob Conrad

November 19th, 2009, 12:41 am #55

No question, I just enjoy reading what everyoner is talking about.

GRANT CARTER
GRANT CARTER

December 13th, 2009, 8:40 am #56

ANY IDEAS?

December 13th, 2009, 4:31 pm #57

This thread or subject is to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you. You can start a new thread subject by clicking on "Post an Idea or Comment", or you can also search for archived posts from the past using the SEARCH function to search for ideas you can use. There are tons of them in here.

So tell us about yourself!

December 14th, 2009, 9:03 pm #58

I am me I could have been you but not today
Today I decided to be me its good to be me
even though it might be good to be you as well
So whenever you want to be me give it some thought
and think how nice it could be if you were you

GRANT CARTER
GRANT CARTER

December 14th, 2009, 11:32 pm #59

THANKS for the MDB Holiday ideas...I really like the New Years idea....I'll be using it this season. THANKS again Tony....MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

January 6th, 2010, 9:14 pm #60

Hello, checking in. Yes, I visit once in a while when I get a little break during my lunch hour. Awesome site.
I am 100% axtell. Happy new year to all!

Yoly Pacheco