WELCOME: Please Introduce Yourself

danny
danny

November 22nd, 2007, 6:55 pm #21

WELCOME TO THE AXTELL CUSTOMER IDEA FORUM! Please introduce yourself here in this thread, then click "RETURN TO INDEX" and join in the discussions!
Hi from Belgium

reading every day and looking for updates

best regards

danny

Matt Stafford
Matt Stafford

November 23rd, 2007, 2:44 am #22

I'm here
I am a christian vent, everyone is a true blessing to me, you all are so willing to share ideas and comments. This site is a real blessing.
Matman

December 30th, 2007, 10:14 pm #23

WELCOME TO THE AXTELL CUSTOMER IDEA FORUM! Please introduce yourself here in this thread, then click "RETURN TO INDEX" and join in the discussions!
Greetings,

I am new to the forum, but not to the wonderful world of Axtell puppets!
I have been using Axtell's fine products to amaze children and the young at heart for a number of years.

Mike

Mary
Mary

January 31st, 2008, 4:28 pm #24

Just discovered this site through an Axtell newsletter, have already gathered invaluable ideas. Thanks.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

January 31st, 2008, 10:41 pm #25

For those of you who speak English as a second, third, or fourth language, when one adds "in" as a prefix it means the opposite of the root word. Example: Insufficient means not sufficient.
Mary, I'm sorry that you find the messages invaluable.
Just heaven fun!

Rod Clotz
Rod Clotz

February 8th, 2008, 12:49 am #26

Just bought a MDBoard with afew Axtrax CD's ( 2-3 wks to get to me in Australia ) already have 3 puppets and a theatre but can see I can draw plenty of ideas for church and kids & learn things thru this website

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

February 8th, 2008, 3:22 am #27

Welcome aboard, Mate! Play around on the website. You'll find that by clicking on the photos of puppets you often find hidden information and jokes. Sign up to join the International Performer's section as well.

Rod Clotz
Rod Clotz

February 9th, 2008, 6:19 am #28

Am I able to use chatroom being just north of Brisbane, Australia? thanks Rod

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

February 9th, 2008, 3:43 pm #29

Yes, I believe so. It is open at 4 pm Pacific Standard Time (California). Give it a try and let Steve know if you had any difficulties.

Julian Franklin
Julian Franklin

March 4th, 2008, 2:34 am #30

For those of you who speak English as a second, third, or fourth language, when one adds "in" as a prefix it means the opposite of the root word. Example: Insufficient means not sufficient.
Mary, I'm sorry that you find the messages invaluable.
Just heaven fun!
Tony,

You are correct that "generally" putting "in" before a word changes the meaning, but there are exceptions and "invaluable" is one of them.

Invaluable means "having great value".

In the same way "flammable" means the same thing as "inflammable".

The best way to remember when it changes the word and when it doesn't is to...wait, there is no way to remember. That's just one more reason that English is such a difficult language to learn!

--Julian Franklin

Oh, by the way, I'm reading the forum.