September 4th, 2007, 6:23 pm #11

Love this site, I have gotten so much info. Thanks
Checking in..... before Sept 15, I'll be 50 Sept 18 if anyone wants to send presents... ha ha ha.

Anyone got a small 19inch Chimp "Amazing Apes"
Thanks,

Ribbons the clown
Robin Bremer
www.ribbonstheclown.com
www.youtube.com/user/ribbonstheclown

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

September 4th, 2007, 11:33 pm #12

For my 50th I received a baseball cap that says "I'm not 50, I'm just $49.95." I've been wearing it all year.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

September 11th, 2007, 3:08 pm #13

It appears that we have a small clientele. If you read this site please respond to this topic so we can know how many readers there are. I appreciate those of you who have already done so. Thanks.

Lurker
Lurker

September 12th, 2007, 11:42 am #14

Reader - non-poster

Dennis
Dennis

September 12th, 2007, 11:11 pm #15

WELCOME TO THE AXTELL CUSTOMER IDEA FORUM! Please introduce yourself here in this thread, then click "RETURN TO INDEX" and join in the discussions!
Yes...I'm reading this site.

More beginner information.
One handed magic...bird on other.

Thanks,

Dennis

September 14th, 2007, 2:58 am #16

WELCOME TO THE AXTELL CUSTOMER IDEA FORUM! Please introduce yourself here in this thread, then click "RETURN TO INDEX" and join in the discussions!
Just oined today. I'm tryin g to learn as much about vent as possible. I currently own 7 Axtell Figures.

mark truman
mark truman

September 21st, 2007, 2:56 am #17

just discovered the site and this page. 4 days late! (typical) have been working puppets all my life but am now graduating to axtell. i will be found in the learning center

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

September 22nd, 2007, 2:06 am #18

Welcome, to all!

Thanks for responding. I know that sometimes I feel like the late night Radio host who wonders if anyone is listening. I'm glad that you are.
Mark, let us know which part of the learning center from Axtell's site is the most beneficial to you.

And just to let you know, I don't work for Steve Axtell. You are all free to write on this site. He just asks that you don't buy and sell anything except for the occasional Axtell product that he is out of production. Speaking of which... I have a Veggietales Jr. Asparagus? for sale. $35 plus actual bidding. He's in 80% condition. He gets a B- for a fade in the colors.

-Tony Borders

Mary J.
Mary J.

November 21st, 2007, 2:43 am #19

I'm just starting a puppet ministry @ my church with my sister and brother-in-law.
None of us are vents, we are just learning. I ordered our firt axtell puppet (vern) and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival! We want to learn all we can!

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

November 21st, 2007, 10:37 pm #20

Click on the pictures of each bird for possible links to bird jokes. Vern is a GREAT puppet! For Christmas you could have a skit where he has to let everyone know that he isn't a turkey. He is on the endangered list. He is a dodo.