Today only

Today only

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

April 1st, 2012, 3:28 pm #1

In honor of this special holiday I have decided to give away ALL of my magic and puppets. I am a power user with Axtell, but also have a Verna Finly, a Craig Lovik, and a couple of Pavlov puppets. Oh, and a custom puppet from One Way St. now DBA Creative Ministries.com . Just reply below and later more instructions will follow.

April 1st, 2012, 9:16 pm #2

...ok Tony. I'm responding.
Then again. I just realized what today is. But, I deserve something, don't I?

April 1st, 2012, 9:48 pm #3

In honor of this special holiday I have decided to give away ALL of my magic and puppets. I am a power user with Axtell, but also have a Verna Finly, a Craig Lovik, and a couple of Pavlov puppets. Oh, and a custom puppet from One Way St. now DBA Creative Ministries.com . Just reply below and later more instructions will follow.
OK, I take back all the good things I ever said about you.

Did I ever say anything good about you?

Chuck Lyons
Chuck Lyons

April 1st, 2012, 10:27 pm #4

Tony , this is my reply, thank you for making today extra special. I thought I was the only april fool on this site. LOL !

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

April 2nd, 2012, 1:21 am #5

It appears that some doubt my generosity and think of this as an April Fool's prank! Nay! I will send you up to one puppet or magic trick each at no cost for the item. I do, however, ask $700 for shipping and handling.

April 2nd, 2012, 3:36 am #6

Since I was the first to reply, I deserve it more. Just send said trick, and puppet...oh and a puppet stand to me, and I'll send the s&h charges back to you.

Thanks
Rog

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I know that fully well.
Ps. 139 [NIV]