Steve we NEED this product!

Steve we NEED this product!

March 12th, 2015, 4:10 pm #1

Hi I Steve I suggest you make a "Puppet Bag" of varies sizes and strength! I have 2 large monkeys, and 3 small puppets that I like to carry in a pull along (to heavy) or a garment bag (wrong shape). All I want is a simple light weight black bag to hold 4 puppets.. I can't seem to find one big enough.Would you consider producing them. It might be a product that you customers want??
Ribbons the clown
Robin Bremer

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

March 22nd, 2015, 4:54 am #2

Go to your local flea market. At larger ones there is usually a vendor with luggage who has black duffle bags. Low cost.

March 24th, 2015, 12:35 am #3

Hi I Steve I suggest you make a "Puppet Bag" of varies sizes and strength! I have 2 large monkeys, and 3 small puppets that I like to carry in a pull along (to heavy) or a garment bag (wrong shape). All I want is a simple light weight black bag to hold 4 puppets.. I can't seem to find one big enough.Would you consider producing them. It might be a product that you customers want??
Ribbons the clown
Robin Bremer
Have gotten lots of stuff from here.
http://www.duffelbags.com/

September 7th, 2015, 6:26 pm #4

Ribbons the clown
Robin Bremer
Hi, Steve. What size duffel bags do you recommend for carrying several Axtells? The most bang for your buck, without needing to carry something ginormous? I recall that your Axtell Tiger resided in a duffel during one of your VHC lectures! The website you mention does have some nice looking products! Thanks, Steve!

October 5th, 2015, 2:24 pm #5

Ribbons the clown
Robin Bremer
The friction from fabric is not good for your latex puppets.... so make sure it's very slick fabric. Silk or statin is the BEST! So I often recommend using a silk pillow case. And beware of the dark colors. Wash it first a few times so any dye gets out of it... or better yet, use a light color satin pillow case. Polyester satin won't wrinkle. You can add a draw string to it.