quiet down the levers

quiet down the levers

June 27th, 2015, 4:54 pm #1

Just got the new board and it works great but the levers make enough noise that I will have to be some distance from the audience for them not to notice. I will probably use some music to cover the sound of the levers, but any other suggestions?

July 2nd, 2015, 1:24 am #2

I wouldn't be concerned. The audience will provide all the sound coverage you need. I've been using the Magic Drawing Board for 18 years (still using my original one) for large and small audiences and never had to worry about it.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

July 10th, 2015, 2:22 pm #3

Just got the new board and it works great but the levers make enough noise that I will have to be some distance from the audience for them not to notice. I will probably use some music to cover the sound of the levers, but any other suggestions?
I have used several different ones and never noticed the sound. Perhaps you have a faulty board. Does it work smoothly? You can use it to draw a picture of a person while a song is playing and then the picture starts moving its mouth to the song lyrics. I do this with Frosty the Snowman.