My chicken is on the way!

My chicken is on the way!

Neale Bacon
Neale Bacon

March 1st, 2012, 4:07 pm #1

Horton's new girlfriend will be here soon. I am getting an Axtell chicken thanks to the generosity of an anonymous benefactor who likes my work.

Clarice will be a fun addition to my show!

March 1st, 2012, 4:51 pm #2

It's so great to see friends helping friends like this! : ))

March 1st, 2012, 5:49 pm #3

Horton's new girlfriend will be here soon. I am getting an Axtell chicken thanks to the generosity of an anonymous benefactor who likes my work.

That's how I got my first Axtell puppet last October. A youth pastor I work with purchased an Axtell Dodo for me, and I've been hooked ever since.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

March 1st, 2012, 11:46 pm #4

Gene Cordova bought a bear (my first Axtell) as a wedding present for my wife and I. That was 20 years and oh, so many Axtells, ago. Careful! It's like drugs! If the first one is free it could be addictive!

Suzie
Suzie

March 2nd, 2012, 1:33 am #5

Hey, Keep us posted on how you are using your new chicken and how well you like it. Been seening more of the chicken here and there lately. The chicken is pretty cool.

Neale Bacon
Neale Bacon

March 6th, 2012, 9:51 pm #6

I didn't realize the chicken was being made. Just found that out in an email. I assumed they had a large stock of characters already made.
It is nice to know the puppets are fresh

Now I know the process, I will wait patiently (ok not so patiently) for the email telling me she is on her way.

More time to work on her voice.

Suzie
Suzie

March 6th, 2012, 10:06 pm #7

I ordered a my new addition to the family at the tip top end of January during the sale. My new additon was suppose to arrive in 3-4 weeks. I contacted them last evening. Just Checkin'???? It will be at least another 10 business days before my Old Storyteller gets here.
But...I can say this from the heart. It is very much worth the wait.
It is a shame that you have to wait on yours to hatch. At least mine is born alive and doesn't have to come out of his shell first. Haahahaha
Our family at Axtell sure do a great job!!!!