Mouth sticking on new puppet

Mouth sticking on new puppet

Rich
Rich

November 6th, 2011, 4:55 pm #1

I just received my new Axtell Bear puppet,( which is Awesome..like always) and the mouth wants to stick and make that poping sound. I went ahead and used the 303 on it, but still makes that sticking sound. I don't remember , but is that common for the new puppet.That poping sound is kinda bugs ya when ya use him. Thanks Steve for another great product! I love Murry, he is reall cool!

Janice Watson
Janice Watson

November 6th, 2011, 6:40 pm #2

Hi This happened to me I used a little talcum powder that works.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

November 6th, 2011, 8:22 pm #3

I just received my new Axtell Bear puppet,( which is Awesome..like always) and the mouth wants to stick and make that poping sound. I went ahead and used the 303 on it, but still makes that sticking sound. I don't remember , but is that common for the new puppet.That poping sound is kinda bugs ya when ya use him. Thanks Steve for another great product! I love Murry, he is reall cool!
Here is a copy and paste from Steve Axtell's answer on a previous post with a similar question.

The sticking isn't the latex it's the 303 protectant. You can put a wipe of armorall on the lip. With the 303 barrier already on it. You're good.

Rich
Rich

November 10th, 2011, 3:48 pm #4

Thanks Tony, I tried it and it worked.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

August 8th, 2012, 7:21 pm #5

Here is a copy and paste from Steve Axtell's answer on a previous post with a similar question.

The sticking isn't the latex it's the 303 protectant. You can put a wipe of armorall on the lip. With the 303 barrier already on it. You're good.
Many ventriloquist figures have a problem with a tacky mouth, but few stick. One vent tried talcum powder, which helped. I am hoping thi repost brought up Steve Axtell's previous solution.