List all the Axtell puppet characters you own.

List all the Axtell puppet characters you own.

Steve Axtell
Steve Axtell

August 27th, 2001, 3:46 am #1

Start your list with the first puppet you began using and end it with the most current one.
Last edited by axtell on December 27th, 2011, 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel Jay Robison
Daniel Jay Robison

August 27th, 2001, 6:52 pm #2

I started many years ago with an Axtell Dodo Bird (I'm on my 2nd one now) a regular in my show. After that I bought my son a Dinostar hoping that he would show interest in ventriloquism (he didn't). Next I purchased the Magic Drawing Board. Then at a convention I bought W.T. (Wild Thing) who is another one of my frequent performers. Last, I bought the Big Mouth, my son told me if I would by it he would help me write a routine for it, 2 years later I'm still waiting for the routine LOL. I would love to own 1 of every one of Steve's creations. They're awesome!!

Ryan & Stephanie Cline
Ryan & Stephanie Cline

August 30th, 2001, 8:58 pm #3

Start your list with the first puppet you began using and end it with the most current one.
We are still relatively new to the axtell puppets but love all of them. We Own the Big Bear, Gator the Great, Awesome Possum,& Coo-Koo cockatoo. We hope to add a few more to our collection soon.

Jayce from POP (Puppets of Power)
Jayce from POP (Puppets of Power)

September 3rd, 2001, 8:08 pm #4

Vern and the bird arm
24"Chimp
and last but not least, the crowd favorite, Benny Bird, renamed Albie, The Half-albtross Half Peacock Singing wonder!

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

March 27th, 2002, 4:55 pm #5

I have owned:
The Flamingo (which looks good even without a bird arm)
The cockatoo
The Awesome Opossum (who would make a great pack rat coming from inside a back pack with props)
Wild Thing (Loves to offer a birthday kiss at parties, plays Snow White at libraries, etc.)
The Lion (Heat has melted a hole in the latex on his mouth. Any remedies?)
The Bear (I use him twice in every show!)
The skunk (Adults love this once. The only skunk who doesn't smell! She has a cold!)
Next on the list is the baby!

Ax
Ax

March 29th, 2002, 5:30 pm #6

Tony, can you email us a picture with you and all of them?

Ax

Wanlu
Wanlu

October 3rd, 2006, 4:16 pm #7

I have Gonzo the Orangutan and Troy the Pelican

October 7th, 2006, 10:07 pm #8

I first got Pedro Parrot (who goes by the name "Crackers")
Then I got the Opposum. He is in every kid's crusade we conduct and the adults really like him. He is probably going to start complaining to me for overworking him.
I also have the All-American Bird. I am still devolping his character but he does make appearances in our programs.
I also have the big Gorrila. I started using him this year with a new program where I do the multiplying bannanas with him. Kid's really love it!

Of course there are several other characters that we would love to aquire in the future. I am convinced that Ax puppets are the best around!

Have a Great Day,

Dan Montgomery

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

October 13th, 2006, 5:26 am #9

I have several shows, so I don't use all of these in one show, but I have:
Two dodos
A martian
A bear
Orangutan
3 skunks
Kangaroo
3 Lions (different sizes)
Wrinkles dog
Granny
Grandpa
Little grandpa
Singing Sam
Girl 1
Girl 2
Koala
Baby kangaroo
Baby puppet
Ralph
Elmer
Goofy Guy
Astronaut
Wooden boy figure
Alligator
Clown
Bald actor
Bulldog
Silly Wierd

Jack
Jack

October 15th, 2006, 1:51 pm #10

Hi.
I have just got my very first puppet, Willie the Kid, and I love Him...
I am planning to get a grandma later this year!

Jack x