IMPROV with Puppets & Animatronics

IMPROV with Puppets & Animatronics

September 2nd, 2013, 10:58 pm #1

I interviewed magician/actor Frank Glab and actor Jonathan Sadowski (Live Free & Die Hard, Chernobyl Diaries, She's the Man) on the subject of IMPROV.

I hope you Enjoy it and find this Useful!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>
Last edited by axtell on September 3rd, 2013, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suzie
Suzie

September 3rd, 2013, 3:02 pm #2

Thanks guys. You are great!

September 3rd, 2013, 8:44 pm #3

I interviewed magician/actor Frank Glab and actor Jonathan Sadowski (Live Free & Die Hard, Chernobyl Diaries, She's the Man) on the subject of IMPROV.

I hope you Enjoy it and find this Useful!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>
Good stuff, Like the part about improv is having a lot of material already in your memory to pull from.