HELP!! Can't decide!!!!!!

HELP!! Can't decide!!!!!!

September 15th, 2008, 2:07 am #1

I would like to get a magic drawing board but can not decide whether to get the standard board or the remote control magic drawing board. ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS, PROS AND CONS WOULD BE HELPFUL.

Thanks

Steve

John Hopper
John Hopper

September 15th, 2008, 2:17 am #2

If you can afford it, get the Remote Control MDB as it has far more possabilities..... Also, I'm sure Steve would love to sell you the Remote Control MDB. But both are great items to have. And you get fantastic audience reaction from both. You can't go wrong, no matter which you choose.

John

Montana Santa
Montana Santa

September 15th, 2008, 3:42 am #3

I have the magic drawing board -- it's a great part of any show -- I'd kill for a remote control board -- the possibilities are endless -- and there's no way your audience can claim you're manipulating the board...

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

September 15th, 2008, 5:11 am #4

Hmmm. Tough choice. The ease and portability of the standard drawing board or the effect of the remote. If budget isn't a problem (then I have a few old puppets to sell you) and you drive to most of your gigs then try the remote. If you fly or would rather have something in addition to the drawing board, then go for the standard. Personally, I have the standard size for larger shows (over 150 people) and the smaller size for everything else. I'm waiting for the one that draws pictures by itself, like the board on Captain Kangaroo.

Wanlu
Wanlu

September 15th, 2008, 5:48 am #5

Not to take anything away from the manual board which is also a very nice prop, but if you can afford it, without a doubt, the Remote MDB is the one!!!

Wanlu

Ron Crowley
Ron Crowley

September 15th, 2008, 1:52 pm #6

If you can afford it, get the Remote Control MDB as it has far more possabilities..... Also, I'm sure Steve would love to sell you the Remote Control MDB. But both are great items to have. And you get fantastic audience reaction from both. You can't go wrong, no matter which you choose.

John
Good to hear from you, John. We got a good blow near midnight. All my tall Russian sunflower plants were downed as was some of the corn but it can be straightened. The main thing is that the windmill is still up.

Steve P
Steve P

September 15th, 2008, 10:52 pm #7

Get both.