HANDS-FREE Animatronic Puppets (Public Forum)

October 25th, 2008, 6:06 pm #1

The Axtell Hands-Free Puppets (Remote Control & Animatronic) Area! Post your HFP Puppets questions, comments, photos, publicity etc. here. This is a direct link from the main Hands-Free Puppet page http://www.axtell.com/remote.html
Last edited by axtell on November 24th, 2011, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 15th, 2008, 1:32 pm #2

Recent posts yesterday on the Magic Cafe. We have one of the longest most intensely exciting threads on the cafe about these Hands-Free Puppets. I'll put a link to the year long thread below but here are a few posts from yesterday....

Jeff Christensen (Canadian who just received his Magic Chimp)....
I'll try to take some pics later tonight when I do a stage rehearsal. It's now recess and I have several large ATA cases carrying all of my gear. If I have any energy left over I will give an update tonight.

Suffice to say that this is BIG FUN
jeff

ps. Just received my first unsolicited magic chimp booking...apparently the word is out!

Yeah....the bookings will come to you as people start talking about it. Great to hear it's already started within a few days!

Ax
I like the fact that my agent can now place me in other catagories for clients. Instead of being a family entertainer or a childrens entertainer, I can now be hired as a teacher, as well as a salesman.

Clients that normally would not consider me at all are now looking at the RCAP as a client. Conventions and trade shows is a perfect example. I can bring potential clients to the booth and educate them about my clients products or services using the RCAP.

I will be listed as "Unique" for these types of clients. These are the ones that would not normally consider a magician. Once the other vendors see the impact this thing has, I can't imagine the future holds anything except high demand, which includes higher fees. Also, since I am able to incorporate video with my presentations, my delivery is powerful, memorable, and a step above the competition.

I seriously believe the RCAP will change my entire life and make me a local celebrity beyond my expectations. All the local TV stations have a morning news and event show. They are ALL interested in having me and the RCAP on to entertain them as well as educate them on what I do, why I do, how I do, and because it's unique and entertaining, easily gives me an advantage in my area. Muzicman

Things appear to be progressing exactly how Ax predicted at the beginning of this (Magic Cafe) thread. (Started 1 year ago) The number of new bookings and opportunities have/will grow exponentially. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster and I'm slowly climbing up the first big hill and am excited about the wild ride that's coming. LOOK OUT BELOW!!

jeff

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view ... 17&start=0

November 25th, 2008, 7:19 am #3

I have just got Tommy the Talking Toucan loaed with Jingle Bells which had some changes made to it for me by Steve and the gang. My Christmas Show is going to be so much fun with this fella in it.
I've now had my Toucan since August and the smile still hasn't gone away! These are so much fun to have in your shows!

Louis

November 26th, 2008, 4:50 pm #4

There is a big photo gallery of Hands-Free Remote Control Puppets in action by friends and customers here

http://www.axtell.com/remotecust.html

November 27th, 2008, 5:20 am #5

Another 5 went out this week!

Happy Thanksgiving

November 28th, 2008, 7:29 am #6

My shows are so much more fun with the new remote toucan. He's a great partner and provides for several running gags throughout the performance. I leave him onstage in the "alive" mode during the whole program. Kids ask me after the show if Nelson is real.

I just added the toucan to my promo video (you can also see the Axtell Remote Marker Board):

<object width="425" height="350" data=""><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><!--[if IE]><embed src="" width="425" height="350" /><![endif]--></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gisVaDHFTeo

John Hadfield
Last edited by axtell on November 29th, 2008, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 28th, 2008, 6:39 pm #7

Here is a screen shot of the Hands-Free Owner's Forum... Lots of members and posting activity with free MagicTrax files to download and lots of owner support!

When you get one of the Hands-Free Puppets you are invited to be a member of the owner's forum. You are never alone with this animatronic technology...we're with you all the way!

Ax

November 29th, 2008, 4:11 pm #8

My shows are so much more fun with the new remote toucan. He's a great partner and provides for several running gags throughout the performance. I leave him onstage in the "alive" mode during the whole program. Kids ask me after the show if Nelson is real.

I just added the toucan to my promo video (you can also see the Axtell Remote Marker Board):

<object width="425" height="350" data=""><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><!--[if IE]><embed src="" width="425" height="350" /><![endif]--></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gisVaDHFTeo

John Hadfield
Awesome promo video John! What a professional show!
Ax

November 29th, 2008, 4:12 pm #9

I have just got Tommy the Talking Toucan loaed with Jingle Bells which had some changes made to it for me by Steve and the gang. My Christmas Show is going to be so much fun with this fella in it.
I've now had my Toucan since August and the smile still hasn't gone away! These are so much fun to have in your shows!

Louis
Louis...I can't wait to see your show in action! Post a video on Youtube and then you can link the embed code right in here Like I did Johns.

Ax

December 1st, 2008, 4:26 pm #10

Here is Andy Kean in New Zealand with his new Toucan