Halloween Puppets

March 16th, 2016, 10:44 pm #1

OK, I admit, I'm slightly crazy. I love Halloween, one of my favorite Holidays. I'll be working at a Haunted House again, my ninth year. Even at 65 years old, I roam around with actors that could be my Grand-kids scaring people.

I would love to see Steve make Halloween Puppets like a Skeleton, Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, and The Wolfman.

Of course, I own a Hang on Monster.

March 17th, 2016, 3:04 pm #2

I would love to do this... I have the style worked out in my mind for Franky Stein. The problem is it's seasonal, and we don't sell enough Jack-0-Lanterns now to justify building up the Halloween / Monster character line.

Perhaps there would be year-round application for a few of these like Frankie and Mummy. There are just so many great new things coming out!

Suzie
Suzie

March 23rd, 2016, 9:22 pm #3

OK, I admit, I'm slightly crazy. I love Halloween, one of my favorite Holidays. I'll be working at a Haunted House again, my ninth year. Even at 65 years old, I roam around with actors that could be my Grand-kids scaring people.

I would love to see Steve make Halloween Puppets like a Skeleton, Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, and The Wolfman.

Of course, I own a Hang on Monster.
Chris

I am willing to bet if you came up with an idea for your monster. You could ask Steve if he would be interested in building it for you. It would be customized of course. The worse thing Steve could say would be no.
You never know unless you ask.

Also. You could purchase one of Axtell's human puppets and self wrap it in gauze for a Mummy. Until Axtell builds one.

You could have Axtell put the Big Sad Wolf Head on a human body. Meshing two puppets into one.

Weird....

I meshed my hang on monster with a frog and now I have a cool Alien Toxic Frog. I named him Galaxy.