Funny story

Funny story

January 10th, 2012, 9:38 pm #1

A few weeks ago I was at our bi-weekly singles Bible study at church. After it was over, I went to my car and got D. Wayne The [Axtel] Possum to show him off.

I saw that my friend Jude [Judith] so I put D Wayne on my hand and sneaked up on her with him on my hand. I sat down behind her and put him on her shoulder.

She must have jumped 6 feet in the air. After we all went out to a local restaurant and I was still laughing at her about this. She said in her strong SC accent...I THOUGHT IT WAS A DEMON!!!

I still laugh at her about this.

Thanks
Rog

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I know that fully well.
Ps. 139 [NIV]

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

January 10th, 2012, 9:50 pm #2

She was almost right. It had a demon inside it!

January 10th, 2012, 10:20 pm #3

A few weeks ago I was at our bi-weekly singles Bible study at church. After it was over, I went to my car and got D. Wayne The [Axtel] Possum to show him off.

I saw that my friend Jude [Judith] so I put D Wayne on my hand and sneaked up on her with him on my hand. I sat down behind her and put him on her shoulder.

She must have jumped 6 feet in the air. After we all went out to a local restaurant and I was still laughing at her about this. She said in her strong SC accent...I THOUGHT IT WAS A DEMON!!!

Thanks
Rog

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I know that fully well.
Ps. 139 [NIV]
Hey...I resemble that remark.

Thanks
Rog

Ps. 139 [NIV]

January 11th, 2012, 4:47 pm #4

Thanks
Rog

Ps. 139 [NIV]
Better a possum on her shoulder than a monkey on her back...

Chuck Lyons
Chuck Lyons

January 11th, 2012, 6:10 pm #5

Thanks
Rog

Ps. 139 [NIV]
Wow Rog better the possum , just think if you had the skunk, she might have thought you were a little stinker.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

January 12th, 2012, 2:18 am #6

Thanks
Rog

Ps. 139 [NIV]
I have a friend who is a cat lover. And I have a halloween puppet cat prop that is just plain scary looking. She borrowed the cat from me and put a hole in the side of a box for her hand to go in to work the puppet, then carried it to her neighbor. The box had a lid on it, but he could hear the cat scratching around inside. He opened the lid and she had the puppet stand up and hiss at him. FREAKED HIM OUT!

She also works at a hospital and considered doing it for any alcoholics who came in with the D.T.'s.

January 12th, 2012, 4:12 pm #7

Thanks
Rog

Ps. 139 [NIV]
Tony, you might caution your friend pulling that stunt in a detox ward could get her fired or sued...just sayin'...

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

January 13th, 2012, 1:24 am #8

Thanks
Rog

Ps. 139 [NIV]
She never did it, for the reasons you mentioned. But what a cool tv sitcom plot, huh?

January 26th, 2012, 10:52 pm #9

Thanks
Rog

Ps. 139 [NIV]
My friend Sharon has Jeff Dunham's Achmed character saying "Silence, I kill you" as her ringtone if I call. She works for a hospice. Let's just say that more than once, I've called at an inappropriate time.