Children's show today

Children's show today

Magic Montana Santa
Magic Montana Santa

December 17th, 2009, 3:05 pm #1

I'm doing a show for 200+ children today (whose parents are deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan) -- it will be a nice change of pace from doing shows with cheerleaders from the Minnesota Vikings, The Seattle Sea Gals and the Buffalo Bills -- and another cheerleading team coming this weekend... a man can only take so much beauty.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

December 17th, 2009, 9:12 pm #2

I totally understand! I'm married to a former cheerleader! (Gettysburg Hi, class of 19__).

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

December 22nd, 2009, 5:14 pm #3

I'm doing a show for 200+ children today (whose parents are deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan) -- it will be a nice change of pace from doing shows with cheerleaders from the Minnesota Vikings, The Seattle Sea Gals and the Buffalo Bills -- and another cheerleading team coming this weekend... a man can only take so much beauty.
Dear Santa:

I lost your email address and I heard that the post office may not be delivering your mail this year due to cutbacks. So I figured this is the best way to tell you what I want.

If you could just stop off at Axtell Expressions (they'll have milk and cookies) on your way through California I would appreciate any of the following:
Cheeky Monkey
World's Oldest Man
Diva
Rat Puppet
The Green Machine

Thanks! If they could be personally autographed by Steve Axtell, that would also be great! I think he is one of your elves on the creative staff.

-Tony Borders

P.S. I've been as good this year as ever!

December 23rd, 2009, 11:54 am #4

I too have been a very good boy Santa.

I would like an additional Taco stand (perch), and a Losander deluxe floating table. And since I have been super good, a nice Ford or Chevy cargo van would be nice. It does not even have to be brand new.

Living near New Orleans which has the greatest food in the world I would be glad to leave you anything that you would like to eat. I'm sure milk and cookies get to be a drag. How about some seafood gumbo, softshell crabs, jambalaya, oysters, or Cafe Du Mond coffee and beignets?

Chris
Last edited by wizardpa on December 23rd, 2009, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 24th, 2009, 1:04 am #5

Santa I have been a very good boy this year...I have been good to my friends and neighbors, I have gone the extra mile with my significant other and have assisted the various charitable organizations... I would like to request a new Beamer if you can't get that into your bag of goodies a smaller car like a smart car woulkd work. I would like for you to deliver to AX a warm hug from us at Ventriloquially Yours and a great big hug to Tony Borders for all the help he has given to total strangers, now thats a hero.. and Santa if you have some extra room can you deliver to the troops all around the world a giant size thank you for the courage and respect they show for their country...and Santa we don't want to forget you for all the many years you have gone unrewarded for the service and dedication you have shown for our greatest national commodity..the children I want you to share in the greatest reward The love of the children Merry all holidays.