BIG SAD WOLF Puppet by Axtell

BIG SAD WOLF Puppet by Axtell

April 28th, 2010, 4:25 am #1

Last edited by axtell on May 20th, 2010, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Travis H
Travis H

April 28th, 2010, 2:26 pm #2

Run for your life, Porkchop and brothers!

Love the wolf's fuzzy "sideburns" and ears.

Neale Bacon
Neale Bacon

April 28th, 2010, 2:58 pm #3

Horton would have a lot to say about him I bet.

Walter
Walter

April 28th, 2010, 5:36 pm #4

Look at that face, this wolf could never eat a girl like little red riding hood.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

April 28th, 2010, 9:18 pm #5

Perhaps he just did eat Riding Hood. His stomach's upset from too much red sauce.

April 28th, 2010, 10:11 pm #6

Congratulations Ax, your Big Sad Wolf is one of the funniest puppets I have ever seen! The story ideas for a failed wolf is just endless! My wife and I laughed aloud when we saw the pic of him. I bet he will soon become a huge hit.
best always,
Terry

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

April 28th, 2010, 11:07 pm #7

Got to admit! You've really outdone yourself. It looks like that mouth will open REALLY wide, probably by slipping the upper four fingers into the lower jaw and pushing down. Great way to have a ventriloquist doesn't know what's going on gag with the wolf trying to fit his jaw over the vent's head.

Wolf's favorite holiday: HOWL-oween.

Favorite movie: The Wolfman! (Or the second Twilight movie, with the wolfman.)

Favorite movie character: Wolf-erine in the X-Men.

He has trouble with diets because he wolfs down his food.

He is thinking of joining, "Dancing with the Stars". His partner would be Kevin Costner. (think about it) But it would take awhile for him to learn how to dance. Why? "I have two left feet."

Holds up one hand. ("This is my paw.") Holds up the other. "And this is my ma."

Vent: My what big eyes you have.
F: The better to see you with!
Vent: My what big ears you have!
F: Now, that really isn't a nice thing to say to somebody!

April 29th, 2010, 12:16 am #8

Tony... my band MEN ON THE MOON is playing a big classy event that Kevin Costner is hosting later this year. I will try to remember to talk this wolf puppet and get a photo of him dancing with it! http://www.moonlightattheranch.com/

He's the host because he was in the Untouchables remake and it's the 20's theme.

Ax

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

April 29th, 2010, 1:52 pm #9

This would be a good addition to a bullying show. I teach the bullying triangle. It takes three things for bullying to happen. It takes a bully, a victim, and a place. But I use an orangutan and talk about Predator, Prey, and Place. The wolf could do the same, but he would be the predator and the fictional roadrunner would be the prey. It would be great to have a track on an mp3 that had the familiar Beep-beep chime in occasionally. (Yes, I know that was a coyote in the cartoons, but a wolf would work as well.) Each time he hears the beep-beep he could react in a funny visual manner.

Travis H
Travis H

April 29th, 2010, 2:36 pm #10

Will Sad Wolf be available in Half Body / Human Arms version?