BBC Interview

BBC Interview

Magic Montana Santa
Magic Montana Santa

December 3rd, 2009, 5:20 pm #1

Spent an hour with Mark Burman of BBC-4 in London yesterday discussing the use of magic and ventriloquism in my work as Santa. The program will air Christmas Week -- it may or may not be on NPR that week.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

December 3rd, 2009, 6:46 pm #2

That's great! Wish I had cable, so I could watch it. Try to send a clip to the forum.

December 4th, 2009, 3:35 am #3

Spent an hour with Mark Burman of BBC-4 in London yesterday discussing the use of magic and ventriloquism in my work as Santa. The program will air Christmas Week -- it may or may not be on NPR that week.
Ho Ho Holy smokes Santa that's awesome! Yeah please do send a link.

Ax

Magic Montana Santa
Magic Montana Santa

December 4th, 2009, 3:54 pm #4

Okay, I'll bite -- how do you watch a radio program?

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

December 4th, 2009, 6:11 pm #5

So, like George Burns was told by Gracie Allen, you have a face for radio.

December 11th, 2009, 2:30 pm #6

I believe Steve is requesting a link to either the video in this case no video due to radio or audio being it will be broadcated on a radio station...In either case both its possible...

December 11th, 2009, 9:43 pm #7

Right... when the radio interview comes out on NPR's website.... post a link to it, so we can click and listen to it.

Ax

December 11th, 2009, 9:43 pm #8

Right... when the radio interview comes out on NPR's website.... post a link to it, so we can click and listen to it.

Ax