AXTELL MAGIC PUPPET CATALOG! (Coloring Book)

AXTELL MAGIC PUPPET CATALOG! (Coloring Book)

March 9th, 2012, 6:05 am #1

This is a sneak Peek at our new spin on a classic magic trick....
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
Last edited by axtell on March 12th, 2012, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 9th, 2012, 6:07 am #2

This was conceived by Colin Dymond who put this routine together with the Green Machine and our Wildthing Puppet! Here's a clip of the routine from his new DVD "The Magic Of Puppets".....

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

The Illustrations were by Doodles, the printing was by Steve Varro and the 2 way flip cut was invented by Dock Haley. Nice work all around!

March 9th, 2012, 1:48 pm #3

When are these going to be made available?

March 9th, 2012, 2:41 pm #4

This will be available in just a few weeks! Ax

March 9th, 2012, 6:55 pm #5

Nice

Suzie
Suzie

March 9th, 2012, 10:27 pm #6

I like the new book.

March 10th, 2012, 2:56 am #7

I love that you went the extra step and the pages can be shuffled front to back and back to front. Gonna think seriously about getting one when they're available.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

March 10th, 2012, 3:48 am #8

There is a way to remember which way to flip the book.
BM Bottom (from front) Middle (from back)
TB Top (from front) B (from back)
MT Middle (from front) T (from back)

I remember that by thinking
Bowel Movement
Tony Borders
eMpTy

Suzie
Suzie

March 10th, 2012, 10:43 am #9

Looking at what Tony has written. Looks like it would take some practice not to mess up in front of the kids. I get my left and right mixed up all the time. Kind of like having two left feet. Since it would be magic with my hands, hopefully I would be of a right mind. I like the catalog. I haven't introduced magic into my routine yet. The catalog looks like it could be a fantastic way to start. I may have to get me one of those too.

Ax
Ax

March 10th, 2012, 2:51 pm #10

Thanks Tony. Now do you have any hints on how to erase that from memory?? LOL!

Here's another way to remember, it flows from bottom to top twice... alternating front to back, then back to front.