- Remember that, should you have any questions, you can always contact the staff. We will be most happy to help you get involved within the community.
- Keep an eye open for threads tagged as 'Open'. Feel free to jump in with any character of yours. You can even make your own!
- If you're more into planned interactions, try posting into other people's plot pages or contact them privately. There are several threads you can refer to for ideas such as the PLOTS or OCCUPATIONS threads. Reading over the application of characters you seek interactions with is also a step in the right direction.
- In other words, don't be shy! Get your characters out there, join threads, make your own, it's what a role-playing board is for and it's the very reason you joined one to begin with. Don't just wait for role-play to come strolling your way, make your own, be daring, confident and, most importantly, have fun! Because that last one is what role-playing is all about.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Any important information pertaining this forum as a whole will be posted here. Keep track of the latest changes and updates within our role-playing community.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO ARIA!
- Joined: 04 Oct 2011, 00:59
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to submit a character to these boards and welcome you to Aria! As you can see, things are just getting started and I am proud of the little community we've established so far. Getting started within a brand new circle of fellow role-players can sometimes be a challenging task, especially for shy individuals (such as myself... you are not alone, my friend!), and so here are a few guidelines and (hopefully) helpful advices for you:
0 people like this