Why is the server dying and why the PRO players left?

You think our server could be improved? Share your suggestions here.

Why is the server dying and why the PRO players left?

TEEN WOLF

April 11th, 2017, 4:54 pm #1

Answer Now!
Last edited by TEEN WOLF on April 11th, 2017, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Apostle
VIP Member
VIP Member
The Apostle
VIP Member
VIP Member

April 11th, 2017, 4:57 pm #2

Because only 2-3 kids are enough to ban you ?!
Last edited by The Apostle on April 11th, 2017, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maverick
Admin
Admin

April 12th, 2017, 4:20 pm #3

I think cause we, personally me I am not as regular as I was, before. At least this is my explanation.

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

April 12th, 2017, 6:05 pm #4

How can you be so blind? I know a lot of people will start complaining about this.
Well why is the server dying well that's simple because Maverick keep's letting 12 year old kids(yes i know i have complained to many times about this) but it's true no one keeps those kid's under control and they do whatever they want in the server insult player's swearing at them etc so that's why many player's left the server some of them even said why
Many player's told me they gave up on the server because of those kid's because they insult those player's and they got pissed mainly at Maverick for not doing anything about it.
I once joined the server with a different name and i played vs another player from my country i killed him every round and he started swearing at me and he was with i think 2,3 friend's in the server so he vote banned me and then his friend's did the same (3 voteban's and you are out of the server for 30 minutes which sucks) and that's the other reason to many PRO player's told me once they farm those 12 year old kids they get votebanned because of it and get banned and that's why they gave up on the server.
Besides Me,teen,chamo,aggresive and other player's told Maaveick to do something about those 12 year old and he didn't do anything about it we simply gag them from 10 minutes to 1 hour max and that's it and after that they continue swearing and maybe after 1,2 weeks they become VIP member's in our server like WTF?
Even VIP member's keep swearing sometimes at admin's and normal player's.
And why so many PRO player's left the server is because they got bored of it and there's nothing to keep the motivated to play in the server and got sick of Maverick bullshit (many PRO player's which were in top10/20 told me that i have there skype)

Why i don't play anymore on the server it's simple i don't see a point to play on it when i make some serious topic on the forum most of you make it into a "Joke topic" well not all but just some topic's.
Also many friend's from the server stopped playing on the server so that's another reason for me not coming in the server anymore.
I warned maverick to many times to do something about those 12 year old kid's because if he doesn't he will loose many player's from the server and he didn't do anything about it so you see what happens he let's those kids play on the server and make's them VIP but looses to many good player's to.

Also i started playing WoW recently after my friends from cs stopped playing so i went to play WoW again i hope you do something to fix the server and get most of your player's back or else have fun with those kids

Saad
Saad

April 13th, 2017, 5:38 pm #5

Why Chamoni left us ? Long time he didn't came ? when was the last time he came ?

Lolumad help me ? Is he checking our server what's going on or not ?
i'll reply more later.

Maverick
Admin
Admin

April 13th, 2017, 6:02 pm #6

I think, even if some 12 year old kid does not swear, but just join the server he become like treat or something and immediately trigger some people, that's too bad...

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

April 13th, 2017, 6:19 pm #7

Maverick wrote:I think, even if some 12 year old kid does not swear, but just join the server he become like treat or something and immediately trigger some people, that's too bad...
Well i don't have problem with all 12-13 year old kids i just have problem with the one's who get farmed in cs because they don't have skill and they start swearing at player's who kill them sometimes they swear at admin VIP members too which should be punished like.
1.For normal player's who are not VIP or admin's if they start swearing at each other they should be gagged something like warning like 1-st warning will be 15 minutes gag the 2-nd warning will be up to 30m-1H and the 3-rd warning will be 2 hours gag and if they continue after the 3-rd warning the gag will be up to 1 day
2.For vip member's who swearing at each other there will be 2 warning the 1-st one will be GAG and the 2-nd one will be Removal of VIP for 1 month(so basickly if you havent understand what i mean after the 2nd warning if the continue there VIP status should be removed for 1 month). But if a VIP members suddenly decides to start swearing at an admin for no reason then his VIP status should be removed for 2-4/5 months
3.For Admin's if they start swearing at some player or VIP which is better then them then there Admin status should be removed for 1 week.
this is my idea about swearing etc for fixing the server i mean everyone if violates those rules sooner or later will have there VIP or Admin status back no one will be left without VIP or Admin unless Maverick decides to.
Saad wrote:Why Chamoni left us ? Long time he didn't came ? when was the last time he came ?

Lolumad help me ? Is he checking our server what's going on or not ?
i'll reply more later.
Well i remember inviting him joining the idea for the trailer back then i was recruiting friend's and player's from the server to join us and he said that he doesn't want to because the server is full of 12 year old kids and so on he didn't gave up on it but just said he doesn't well feel kinda motivated to play so much as he did before he also said that some admin's are pretending to be something which they're not (i hope you understand my english i know it's not great but still) he said he will get a break from the server and focus on other stuff like school etc but from what he told me he is leaving mainly because the server is well dead and there are 12 year old kids who abuse everyone in the server he told me that he want's to see how the server is "fixed" when he comes back.
Let's hope he will come back and some other player's to.

lgk-yosher(yashveer)
Server Admin
Server Admin

April 14th, 2017, 7:25 am #8

TEEN WOLF wrote:Answer Now!
"boost" "bored" "busy"

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

April 15th, 2017, 4:14 pm #9

Hello awesomecs community
Been a while since i visited you.
So i see the server is on near collapse as with the ingame population and forum activity.
So here's my opinion on the stuff lately, as a member from nearly the creation of the server.
I am currently a co owner of one server, and it is full most of the time. Now, the reason i abandoned this community is of not being able to find fun in playing with 2-3 people every time i come. Also the forum felt empty, less activity.
So what i learned on this server that i help manage with my friend, the owner, is that most important thing for a server nowadays is boosts, regular boosts who bring new people, give more attention to the server.
Secondly, things like fun servers don't grip people for long. Fun stuff is fun for a short time if not rewarding. LOLUMAD would agree on this. WoW fun servers are boring if the fun is the only thing out there,i'd rather farm dungeons and collect gear then run with modified op weapons and lvl 255
Anyway the thing is. Maverick and Nojarq. If u want to see this server glow again, just look back in early 2016.We had no forum, nor infinite plugins, but we had admins who had an aim, a will and a vision for this server. Now its become a routine, a thing you do just cuz u got used to enter, rather that u want.
And about chat. Let me tell you, chat bring nothing special. Only few people use it for spam like Saad and Fanta l, and none else. Problems get solved on thread anyway. We lost that chat in game and the fun it brings.
The server feels like a class without a teacher.
Last time someone used slap command on other admin on my server he lost his rights. There is no place for admin fights. People love authorative admins who respect them, but they also know who is in charge and who is respected. Anything above that is sanctioned strictly and instantly. Thats the authority you require. As for 12 year old kids, i didnt encounter bigger problems. I just gag the loud talkers, if someone votebans without reason i warn him. That should be a solution.Admins need more freedom, and players need more rules to follow. There's no thing called free speech in games. This is internet, people are trashmouthed. Calling someone shit or fucker, or cursing mothers, or mocking in any way isn't FREE SPEECH, and should be forbidden.Thats my opinion ofc no offense to anyone. If u want for awesomecs to revive i can offer my help by boosting few times and bringing some friends, also spreading the word of awesomecs. But only if Maverick has will to do it. Server needs rework, like it or not. Ill be online tommorow on the server throughout the day, to see hows it really and to "Imply my power of administration on the rule breakers".War or peace, nothing other then that i accept
Best Regards, Mr.Roller
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

Maverick
Admin
Admin

April 16th, 2017, 12:30 pm #10

^^Very true and I am agree with everything you said and we will work towards your advice in persuadable feature to make Awesome cars great again!
And for LOLUMAD's opinion:
1.For normal player's who are not VIP or admin's if they start swearing at each other they should be gagged something like warning like 1-st warning will be 15 minutes gag the 2-nd warning will be up to 30m-1H and the 3-rd warning will be 2 hours gag and if they continue after the 3-rd warning the gag will be up to 1 day
This is applicable with current rules, how long you will punish someone with gag is on admin discretion, as of next two points we can arrange that for every single case just make sure there is proof with screenshot from the game chat or console!

Confirmation of reply: