Retarded Admin

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 5:52 pm #1

Remove neiko admin right's he doesn't deserve to be an admin on this server players only complain from him we don't need such retarded kid admin with 0 brain and doesn't know what to do as a admin and he keeps swearing at players and threatens them with ban etc and he even gag's players with no reason.I say no to such a retarded kid as an admin,we need good admin's with brain and to know what to do as admin's not like neiko to threaten other players with ban,gag etc.We don't need kid admin's on our server!
He even treated TEEN WOLF with ban and kept swearing at him is this normal for an admin no its not so remove that retard admin rights!!!

(Neiko suck my dick)

Nojarq
Admin
Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 6:14 pm #2

I think both of you need to chill out and stop spaming the chat all the time. Neikooo is admin because he send sms to boost the server. Yes he did make a mistake as banning EDM|PsyK and for that he was punished enough already by removing his ban rights and prefix. What you two with Neikoo are doing is violation of the admin rules and it needs to stop for the sake of all people. As as always Maverick has the final word so let's hear what he will say.
#MakeNojarqGreatAgain

TEEN WOLF

December 3rd, 2016, 6:23 pm #3

I`m absolutely agree with what you said LOLUMAD he doesnt deserve to be admin. HE SWEARS, BAN PLAYER who told him NOOB.
Even threatened me with the ban when he returned ban command

P.S SO MAVERIK I KNOW THAT YOUR GOOD PERSON BUT HE DESERVE TO REMOVE HIS RIGHT`S

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

December 3rd, 2016, 6:23 pm #4

Triggerino. Yo mate, LOLUMAD, u my hommie, but i gotta say this. Thats a little hypocritical. You should've just chill and let Neikoooo show his insecurities but instead you flamed also. It was also disrespectful towards Maverick, the creator of all this and our fav man. You literarly ignored his presence, and flamed at eachother. Made him uncomfortable, cuz you know he ain't gonna do nothing cuz he's a good guy, so both of you used his weaker side to flame at eachother. So yeah, i tought you had some attitude towards not arguing with kids, but idk mate, i was thrown away by this today. All i gotta say here. :|
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

Maverick
Admin
Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 7:32 pm #5

It all started before couple of days when someone posted his complain in the forum about admin abuse, first of its kind from the admin called Neikoooo. So by doing this he clearly did not fallow the rules on the server and our politic of freedom of speech where we only should punish arrogant and continues swearing to another player or admin. What happened it happened and in the topic above we very well discussed and we ended up with a conclusion for removing Neikoooo's ban flag.

Unfortunately for all of us the story does not ends here, but it develops like a storm for last 3 days in the server chat, where we all are pretty much forced to watch swearing each other for hours which by the way leads other people to hate on Neikoooo just because it is trending, I guess.

In the beginning was like who cares and I even thought they will stop by them self, but in the end of the 3th day that does seems to be the case at all and you won't stop no matter what. In that regards these are the fallowing consequences.

I Maverick as the Head Admin of the server taking full responsibility to make the server fun place to play #MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain fulfill with our friendly and humble community, where you know once you join you will have fun. No a place to read in span of days tow admins always swearing each other, nah I am sick of that!
  • LOLUMAD and Neikoooo won't be admins for a week
Enough time to think about their actions and should they continue doing the same in the server chat!
Let's be clear to all:
Similar behavior from any admin won't be tolerated
if they continue to do the same, gag will be applied for both of them
and if that's does not help both of them will be banned
decision has been already made and will be applied from next map
let's me clarify no one is untouchable and everything needed will be made to fix this shit!

Best Regards Maverick, creator of the server! ;)

Всичко започна преди няколко дни когато в темата за оплакване от админи постъпи първото за момента оплакване от админ, а именно от Neikoooo който очевидно не е бил запознат с правилата и политиката на сървъра за свободното говорене и така да го наречем без цензура ако става дума за обиди от рода на "бот", "noob", "майка ти" и подобни не арогантно смущаващи псувни. Станалото станало в по-горната тема дискутирахме как трябва да се действа в тази ситуация и мога да кажа, че стигнахме да заключението Neikoooo да остане без бан права, което и се случи. За съжаление на всички играчи историята не спира до тук, а се развива с пълно сила в чата на сървъра, в който от 3 дни всички сме принудени да слушаме/четем как LOLUMAD унижава Neikoooo пред всички останали и покрай него и останалите се включват в омразата срещу съгрешилият.

В началото беше все тая иди дойде, но след края на третият ден вече на всички ни е ясно, че няма да се укротите при никакви обстоятелства, паради тази причина се налагат да се вземат по груби мерки и да си изтърпите последствията.

Аз Maverick като главен Админ в сървъра поемам пълната отговорност да направя сървъра едно приятно място за игра #MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain изпълнено с дружелюбни хора, където знаеш че като влезнеш ще се забавляваш, не да четеш в продължение на дни как някакви се клеветят постоянно. И в този ред на мисли ще се за приложат следните наложителни мерки:
  • LOLUMAD и Neikoooo остават без Админ права за седмица
Време за което да помислят над своите действия и дали да продължат със същото отношение един към друг в сървъра!
Нека да е ясно на всички че:
  • подобно поведение от админи няма да се толерира
    ако все още продължават да ни спамят с глупостите си ще бъдат гагвани
    в краен случай ще бъдат изритани/баннати от сървъра
    решението вече е взето и ще влезе в сила от следващият map независимо от последствията
    нека да бъде ясно, че никой не е недосегаем и ще се направи всичко възможно подобни ракови образования да се изчистват
С най-добри пожелания Maverick създателят! ;)
P.S. Their names will still be reserved and they still will need to login with their passwords
P.S.2 Yes I am quite and shy just until I think of the best solution! :mrgreen:

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 7:49 pm #6

So your removing my admin rights because of this retarded kid lel then okay it seems that your blind and not able to see how many people do not like neiko but you have removed my admin rights and im an admin in this server from 1 year and no one has complained from me and im always active in the server all that i have said to neiko was the truth that he sucks as an admin and he does not deserve to be one in your server he is banning people who call him a noob and gag them when they call him a noob and yet you see how many people hate him and you remove my admin rights for 1 week lel then okay keep neiko as an admin let him ban half of your server i dont even care anymore.

Maverick
Admin
Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 8:05 pm #7

Well, we all got that from the first time, but 3 days were needed to do the same plus encouraging hate against other player I am not saying he does not deserve it, but sill I expect more than that! 8-)
By the way no one knows exactly what will happen after a week, seems like there will be some kind of change about sms admins. :)

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

December 3rd, 2016, 8:05 pm #8

LOLU, its not about that. You read it wall wrong. Even Maverick said he's a kid and unskilled amateur admin, who bought it trough SMS system. The point is you should've just make a new thread on his behavior, and he'd for sure get right removed, cuz we all know what is he like. Its just that you should've not have flamed on him and all infront of Maverick, as if in that moment i felt like you 2 give no shite about that our man who made this all happen is here, like his presence means nothing. I mean if Mav was not there, and only 3 of us would be there, i would ignore it, as it is your buissiness. But shouting and insulting eachother like orcs isnt gonna do anything, also turning whole server agaisnt a guy who cant even pronounce 1 english word is just meh. I do respect you a lot mate, but its just that minor people should not affect your life. :)

EDIT* ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTHIL SOMEONE GETS HURT :D
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

Maverick
Admin
Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 8:09 pm #9

HeaD|RolleR wrote:LOLU, its not about that. You read it wall wrong. Even Maverick said he's a kid and unskilled amateur admin, who bought it trough SMS system. The point is you should've just make a new thread on his behavior, and he'd for sure get right removed, cuz we all know what is he like. Its just that you should've not have flamed on him and all infront of Maverick, as if in that moment i felt like you 2 give no shite about that our man who made this all happen is here, like his presence means nothing. I mean if Mav was not there, and only 3 of us would be there, i would ignore it, as it is your buissiness. But shouting and insulting eachother like orcs isnt gonna do anything, also turning whole server agaisnt a guy who cant even pronounce 1 english word is just meh. I do respect you a lot mate, but its just that minor people should not affect your life. :)
Well said bro well said, seems like Lolio is very impulsive man and act before thinking. :P

Neikoooo

December 4th, 2016, 11:36 am #10

I think LOLUMAD big Gacko I think so because adjust several players met me nothing I did just insulting me and horns for several days none of administrators is not against me except LOLUNAD and TEEN WOLF also set it against me without anything I said Toi offends me a lot, even some of the players began to complain because only me ptsuva ascent would not

Confirmation of reply: