New Changes?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

July 8th, 2017, 7:23 pm #1

Okay now let's talk about the new changes to the server.
First of all i don't like the thing's that you have done to the server specifically the new map's you have added i just don't like them i don't think they fit to the server "awesome cars + fun maps" i don't think they're fun nor awesome and they're not cars! And i don't care if they are played after midnight that's not the point this server is "awesome cars + fun maps" not Dust2,classic,massive i don't know if everyone will agree with me about this but i suggest those maps be removed from the server and let only car maps on this server.

Second is the normal player's skin i don't know why you have done it but it sucks in my opinion normal player's who are probably new to the server to have the old VIP skins i think that it should be like before VIP player's have there old VIP skins and Admin's have there Admin skins Trump/Horse because there's a difference between Admin and VIP that's why i suggest it and normal player's will be with there normal skins.

Also bring back the old skins for weapons and let only normal player's have the normal skins for weapon and VIP and Admin's have the old skin for m4a1 and ak47 because i talked with some player's if they liked those skins of m4a1 and ak47 and they said they don't that's why i suggest you bring back the old skins

That's all.

LINUX v.2
VIP Member
VIP Member
LINUX v.2
VIP Member
VIP Member

July 8th, 2017, 7:35 pm #2

First I think like a LOLU and should not have the classic monsters of cs 1.6 like dust2 westwood and others.
Second, they also think that normal players on the server should not have the skins of the weapons and the heroes are normal players with their normal rights, and the VIP players have the old skins of Duke and Max Payne and not a man with a horsehead and a trump bcs that skins are on premium VIPS.
And the third new skins of m4a1 and ak47 I do not like them and have to return old skins and for normal players they must have their old default weapon skins.

Neiko Hadjie

July 8th, 2017, 8:52 pm #3

Като цяло промените са пълна бъркотия първо скиновете на оръжията и на играчите са збъркани оправи си ги както и маповете премахни всички нови мапове остави си старите а да и добави shops I triala.

Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin
Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin

July 9th, 2017, 12:10 am #4

I agree with everything they said, except the maps. Especially the westwood ones.
“ ...for when the storm clouds come in the eagles soar while the small birds take cover.”
- Someone smart, like Saad maybe..

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

July 9th, 2017, 11:29 am #5

Fanta the westwood map's are not rally and not fun for some player's but i asked some player's and some player's like them other's don't so it's up to maverick if he is gonna remove them or not.

Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin
Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin

July 9th, 2017, 11:49 am #6

I know they aren't fitting with the whole "awesome cars" but they are good maps. And it depends on the players if they are gonna be played. They vote. No one is forcing the maps on them. It is a backup. It's like having a gun in your house. No one is saying that you have to carry it everywhere. It is useful when people need it.

EDIT: I too don't think of the dust2 maps as fun maps, so I agree on that. The de_westwood_newstyle on the other hand, has a soft spot in my heart.
Last edited by Fantastic on July 9th, 2017, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“ ...for when the storm clouds come in the eagles soar while the small birds take cover.”
- Someone smart, like Saad maybe..

The Apostle
VIP Member
VIP Member
The Apostle
VIP Member
VIP Member

July 9th, 2017, 1:19 pm #7

Подкрепям LOLU и останалите. Трябва да има разграничение между играчите. Другия скин на m4a1 е по-як. От новите мапове не съм ги изиграл всичките, но самата идея за класически мапове разваля името на сървъра "awesome cars + fun maps".

Black Panther
Server Admin
Server Admin
Black Panther
Server Admin
Server Admin

July 9th, 2017, 3:22 pm #8

I totally agree with LOLUMAD over this :')

Maverick
Admin
Admin

July 9th, 2017, 5:06 pm #9

Hey everyone, so here is my opinion on the three points LOLU made.
All changes were initialized as solution to emptier and emptier server, back then (about 3 months ago)

Classic maps from 22 (DM from 23) = like one more mode which is like Fantastic said "gun in your house"

Duke and Max skins for all players = I was like what the hell can I do to make people stay or even bring back old players, so I made that to personalized the server more than every other + everyone gets to download bunch of thing that will never use and that is not that much productive.

Your weapon skins = way much to download, (like they alone made 1/4 of all megabytes) might be equal increasing chance to never joining by 25%. Yes they may like much more your skins when they join, but most of the people don't care at all as long as they see custom skins on their hands.

So genuine I am with positive attitude to change everything back as you everyone might wish if that was like family server or friends server or some kind of very closed and tight community that is always regular in it for the better of us, but but... it is not, it is a business and in that kind of environment you usually don't have much of a choice if you want to survive. When I made that decision the dilemma was or this or we die and we shouldn't.

Well LOLIO from what I can see since you were gone, somewhere around there those changes were made and no one really complain, which basically means it is not that pain in the but as you make it to be.
Thanks!

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

July 9th, 2017, 10:19 pm #10

No no no and No!
Classic maps don't belong on this server many people said that they don't like the idea of classic maps on rally server so they must be removed except probably the westwood maps cause some people like them but the other's must be removed and about duke and max skins u said that people download stuff that they will probably never use well no you're not right because those people to use those skins first of all must continue to play on the server to earn them like other player's Me,Teen,Chamo,Aggresive,Apostle,Linux,Fanta,Head,Saad and other's that's probably what motivates some people to play because of the skin's now that you have made them free for everyone it doesn't motivate some player's to continue playing to earn them they just simply connect to the server and have all skins like other VIP members and Admin's so i don't think that's fair because the old player's who have been playing here since the start of the server have earned those skins unless you add new skins for VIP and Admin's in that way stuff will be fair for both normal players and VIP and Admins.

About skins of weapons well many player's prefer the old skin's of weapons better i have seen them talking about it in chat and some people have told me they like the old ones better and it doesn't take that much for them to download so there is no reason of removing them so i suggest you better bring them back because i think they're cooler then the ones we currently use in game.

Today we played on couple of maps i remember playing on crazytank there where 8 people playing when map changed to big_city the server had 19 player's after that the map changed to westwood_newstyle and people started leaving they were only 7 player's so yeah people prefer the rally car maps better then the new ones people like starwars,big_city,crazytank,chopper attack not dust 2 or cs_italy if people want they can go play d2 or classic on other server's our server is rally and fun maps as the Apostle said those new maps ruin the server name "awesome cars + fun maps".

Also you said that no one has complained since you made those changes and i left well as far as i can see no one barely uses this forum new members come register and post a topic about VIP that's all and i made this topic to share my opinion about the new changes and i see that other player's don't like them to so that's why they have posted here 90% of the forum registered member's use this forum only for to make a topic about VIP and that's all.

Confirmation of reply: