LOLUMAD

You think our server could be improved? Share your suggestions here.

LOLUMAD

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

January 21st, 2017, 10:10 pm #1

So, its been a long time i've been holding this. I guess none had guts to spill this. I'll just state it right here and right now.
We've noticed lately that LOLUMAD is against any inovation on the server, and his behavior has changed from what it used to be.
And yes, some things made people leave. But you can't just tell Maverick to remove thing completly.
You are not in that position to do so. Your attitude has changed also in the past time. You were always a little shady, but lately you've started turning back on everyone, even me. You fucking ignore almost every of my messages sent in game to you, and you've also started complaining against Saad, which is fucking hilarious.
Yes, we have said that Saad is always on Mavericks and Nojarqs side, and not "ours".
What is our side anyways??? Is it going against that you don't like, and ordering your puppets like Teen Wolf and others to do as said. You'll quit if things don't go your way??? Vip 500 kills not removed, you'll quit?? DM not removed you'll quit???
Quit then. And i feel great remorse towards Neikoo, i spoke to him in private and he is such a good guy. I'll never forgive my self going against him. I could speak for hours but i wont. I just want for you to change to the way u used to be. I guess that is it. If that behavior and behavior of his people keeps to continue, i want my right removed, cuz this ain't what i signed for, when i was signing for admin on this "FUN" server.
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin
Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin

January 21st, 2017, 10:51 pm #2

HeaD|RolleR wrote:So you know he (LOLUMAD) is that kind of guy who gets pissed of easily, and you provoke. Trying to remove his rights again?? don't think so. And stop spamming on forum.
I AM SHITTING MYSELF
HeaD|RolleR wrote: We've noticed lately that LOLUMAD is against any inovation on the serblablabla
Lately????????
Also I kinda thought it was hilarious of Neikoo asking for getting perma banned.... But you weren't answering to him, you roasted him, and even at that time it was frustrating for ME to watch some human person getting abused by admins. Getting sweared at, and admins being so cold blooded about some person who clearly wanted to change. Everyone. Literally every admin, except Saad, I saw not even flinched when avoiding his messages and all the things they wrote about him, made me think he killed someone by the way everyone was talking to him. It even angered me by just reading it, and what about him??? I used another name for some time and saw that he was nothing you made me think he was, but a genuine nice person.
Shame on you people, shame on you. Atleast some feel remorse for what they did....
HeaD|RolleR wrote:Your attitude has changed also in the past time.
SPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERT
[+] spoiler
It hasn't

[OUTOFTOPIC] Sooo, I noticed admins have a special forum for talking???
That's really interesting, admins have a special forum that players can't see, but the reason they are even admins, The server and the game of Counter Strike 1.6, doesn't have a fu*king TeamChat, because fu*k that, right?
“ ...for when the storm clouds come in the eagles soar while the small birds take cover.”
- Someone smart, like Saad maybe..

ChamoniX02

January 21st, 2017, 11:00 pm #3

I would disagree with you Head. Yeah, he could be shady some time but it was a good thing he said that the dm mod should be removed. Because it made the server crash too often. And the new music also crashed the server because it had to load 15 or more song. He would maybe like to innovate the server but he wants mods or innovations that don't crash the server 2 times in 5 minutes. I think he is a really good guy, and yeah he swears a bit too much but hey everybody does that, If you are not writing it, you are showing it in some another way. Nobody is perfect and nobody will be perfect and I don't want to involve the Saad thing because I personally wasn't there or read anything on it so I want to stay natural there.

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

January 21st, 2017, 11:17 pm #4

Fanta, did you read what i wrote. I said what i feel remorse on what i did when i was on his side against Neiko, and i also said i could never forgive myself for that. And i never will. On the other side i never insulted him on any way. You can ask him that personaly.
@Chamonix I see your point of view, and i can agree he was a great guy. I never said he was always like that. I had a different view on him, as he has changed now, and it affects a lot of people who disagree with him like Saad, Neiko, and me now. Again i will say i never insulted someone. I held my ground against Pro_Dere_Head_Shot who insulted my family and me, because i 'hack', as everyone who kills him, hacks.
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

ChamoniX02

January 21st, 2017, 11:22 pm #5

That's good that you held you ground, but that is how I see LOLUMAD. That's just my opinion on him and it will not change until I can see it with my own eyes. He could have a change, I don't know the "old" LOLUMAD but the LOLUMAD I see now, he seems alright. Like I said nobody is perfect and will never be and I don't want to get roasted or attacked from players that disagree with me. That sounded really out of context but whatever.

Nojarq
Admin
Admin

January 21st, 2017, 11:26 pm #6

LOLUMAD you need to chill the fuck down! You are turning against everyone and again acting like a victum when someone takes it on you. Yesterday you show up from nowhere and start talking shit to Saad on bulgarian, knowing that he don't understand your exact worlds only that you are shittalking him and that infront Maverick and me. And when Saad talked back you started fucking rampaging on me for telling him one swear word and defending him. Why shouldn't I? You have your gang defending you even if you are wrong.
You call us pussy and ignorant, then there will be no more ignoring for you or anyone else. All admins immunities are removed again, we added antiswear plugin, demo recorder so nothing is ignored from now on even you. We cannot tolerate your constant spaming anymore. You want people to respect you and not talk behind your back but that has to be earned, how can people respect you when you don't respect them in a first place. This is not pro leage pro league server so everyone who pro is considered god and the others are trash, retards, noobs and etc.. Why is everything about being pro or noob? Its fun server ffs not dust2 classic. You think you are the best admin because you are not afraid to ban or slay people but all you do is acting like a kid swearing at people and spaming non-stop.
I felt bad for Neikoo myslef, we removed all of his rights because you start rampaging again and only for one mistake - banning another player for 15 min that called him noob and you swearing at him for 3 or more days only got you week without rights. How was that fair in any way, considering you've banned many people before for stupid reasons.
Everytime Maverick add something new to the server that you don't personally like like you want it gone and your gang are joining you in your topic and maverick is forced to remove it like the whole server don't like the change. Now with the new song you don't suggest you demand from Maverick to remove them even if he fix the problem with the crash. Its really disrespectful towards him and HeadRoller (who takes from his time to made them).
Maverick is always searching for something new and interesting to add to the server and its not cool when someone say "I don't like that remove it now!". I know some plugins are causing crash to the server and i know me and Maverick play rarely but that doesn't mean we are ignoring the server and don't care whats going on. We created the forum so in anytime people can speak their mind so we don't have to deal with things in game but you only use it for things that you can't solve with your admin rights. We admins don't have to like each other but at least we must respect one another, swearing and spaming in the chat is getting us nowhere. Thats all i had to say.
#ChillDownLOLUMAD
#SpamNeedsToStop
#WhenLolumadTreathningToQuitButNoOneCaresAndDoen'tReallyQuitOnlyActingLikeADramaQueenAgain
#MakeNojarqGreatAgain

Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin
Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin

January 22nd, 2017, 12:21 am #7

Chamonix, I am partially for the removal of the DM mod, IF it is the real and only cause of the crashing of the server.
Roller, IDK anything about you and Pro Dere, but he wanted to speak to you today..
Also, no one speaks bad about Saad, over my dead body only.
“ ...for when the storm clouds come in the eagles soar while the small birds take cover.”
- Someone smart, like Saad maybe..

Maverick
Admin
Admin

January 22nd, 2017, 9:47 am #8

Hello there and here is my take on this problem.

Since new rules have been applied I am noticing that there is a change in behavior of the players, somehow they are oppressed and afraid to speak freely or to criticize the admins or to even argue with them, because they will get gag for hours or even worse ban just because they expressing their point of view or having fun. I bet Saad if was not admin he would be banned/gaged multiple times just because he laugh and have fun on the microphone. I also have report from Naruto that he were gaged for 2 hours just because was not agree with how LOLUMAD rules, I have similar report from Fantastic as well in private message. And these are the people I know can you imagine how many are being punish for not violating any of the rules?

I fell we are starting to turn in those other servers that I never wanted to become where is our humble and friendly community if every 5th or 10th people gets punished because they are noobs or are not LOLIO's pupets
Surprisingly enough I did not signed up for this either...
I remember old times when everyone was happy and friendly to each other and how our server is better now?

Saad
Saad

January 22nd, 2017, 10:14 am #9

Idk to reply or not

"People will understand you,you just have to wait for the right time"

How sweet finally finally everyone is thinking the same hmmm ..

First of all one day when i entered the server i saw that fight between You and Lolumad ,i was like wtf ? no way . I thought let's talk to them and try to solve it but you know people are so good at misunderstanding me so i kept quiet .

Finally you stood up and wrote what you were holding since weeks. Congrats!
Life teaches you that you need to make decisions in the right time - not too early, not too late.

I will just say it's the way of his writing/talking which is really bad . You can ASK Maverick, you cannot COMMAND him and threatening i'll quit i'll quit i'll quit.
I always said to Nojarq that he needs to learn how to talk ,there's a way to say "NO" respectfully ,how many regular players left because of his RUDE behavior when they asked him something.

About being on Maverick's and Nojarq's side "Yes i am mostly on their side because i know it's their server (actually Maverick's) but when i joined it i saw them together , i respect and rate them equal!"

DM MOD ( You can skip this long story)
Btw i just want to state the facts about DM mod .
I didn't commented on his post because i can't fully agree with him and Maverick said he liked DM mod , it's his server he loved that mod ,he can add/remove anything he wants . It just rude to command him remove this mod because it crashes the server.
Server only crashed when there were so many players on server like in that "boosted week" . It used to crash alot 3,4 hours before DM mod also because server used to be full.

I am still sure it was not even 0% because of that DM Mod , forget about the replies on his post as i wrote on December 7, just ignore the replies those people were asked to comment this .
Server used to crash before DM mod also we made decisions how to stop that, after that post some 'new' players who were already tired of server crashing thought "oh ok this DM Mod is the problem" they commented in favor of that post to remove that ,they didn't even knew if this really was the problem or not

The other day when no DM mod was there i waited for that 10pm time let's see what happens because that was always the time server was full and according to some "gang' members it used to crash they used to come on forum chat and spam it "Remove DM ,Remove DM" . What i saw was nothing was changed lol I clicked server info and saw a map that map just started because everyone had "3m online time" in just 5 minutes i saw 3 maps changing .
1 map =20 mins
and in those 5 mins i saw 3 maps but nobody came on forum to report that because they didn't had any clue which plugin to blame xD as it will go against their previous post.
Next day 4 hours before that DM MOD time me and maverick were on server , there were many players and server as always crashed again and again . We left it.

Then i sarcastically replied Maverick "loool server still crashing" it was actually a reply to those people.
Then i asked maverick to remove Piss Plugin which we all used to love , its so fun
but i told him how it used to crash 'my' server and after removing it used to be ok.
I didn't commanded him i just asked him to try removing . (On that boosted week when we were thinking which plugins to remove i told Nojarq about this Piss Plugin also)
At night i saw Artise Explosion playing i asked him "did the server crashed lately?" He said "No, i am here since 30mins and no crash right now" Then i played with him for 30 mins more . Server didn't crashed at all(There were 14players on server at that time,not 5-6) . Then that DM Mod time came I joined to see if it stopped crashing or no . I played with Fantastic for 40mins and there was no crash .
So don't take the credit guys (Anti DM MOD guys xD).
Server still crashing , will keep crashing but not that much like 4,5 days ago.

About the music "Just think from open mind how it can crash people CS , We used same plugin with different songs during christmas update and no one's CS crashed , why? Maverick used that plugin for 20 days or more and now he just changed the songs . So it's only because of some songs which is making the CS to crash"
Oh shit i am again again taking Maverick's side . NOOOOOOOOOOO ! :(

Hey btw i want to tell something to HeaDRoller which will make him happy i think .
Naruto my friend appreciated those songs he said (Saad,yeh fit songs hain sab taste) meaning The songs are FIT (every genre ,everyone's taste) he liked them.

And Thanks everyone who mentioned me and stood up for me lol xD Thanks for understanding my PoV ,maybe you guys always understood it but were waiting for the right time)
Thanks Nojarahhhhhhhh xD
Thanks Fanta

lgk-yosher(yashveer)
Server Admin
Server Admin

January 22nd, 2017, 11:57 am #10

i think that lolu hates plugins

Confirmation of reply: