I QUIT

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 8:29 pm #1

Lel guys its been fun playing with you and knowing all of you but i quit playing now i can't continue trying and suggesting stuff to make the server a better place for common players so i quit its been a honor knowing all of you so... Its really hard really to make this kinda decision but i made it so bye all!!!
(Maverick feel free to remove my admin rights and continue making retards admins!)

Saad
Saad

December 3rd, 2016, 8:33 pm #2

You don't have to quit,you seriously don't have to .

Lolumad when when will you listen ? How many times i said just control your anger.. think from cool mind ..
You were are the most active player . You just have to be friendly and control anger ..

And again you don't have to leave. You were here just for adminship? I don't think so .

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 8:39 pm #3

Why would i play for adminship when i started playing on the server it was really cool how everyone thought i was a hacker and it was fun back then but not anymore i really liked playing here and il surely miss playing with you all.

Nojarq
Admin
Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 8:44 pm #4

Lolumad no one is against you here if you feel that way. What Maverick did was to make peace with you and Neikooo, not to humiliate any of you. Don't warry about Neikooo he will no longer be admin - the whole sms admin system will change so, only people like us who made it through supporting the server will have the right to be called Server Admin.
#MakeNojarqGreatAgain

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 8:55 pm #5

There can be no peace with neiko almost everytime i join the server he starts swearing at me and continues without stopping and when i start i can't stop to i hate people like him.Inside me theres a voice who keeps telling me i shouldn't have quitted but once a decision is made there's no turning back!

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

December 3rd, 2016, 9:19 pm #6

LOLUMAD dude, dont go. As we said he'll lose his rights, and after all we are one close family, and will always be on your side :D after all ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTHIL SOMEONE GETS HURT!

Dont leave me bubble boy :D
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 9:21 pm #7

I told you its really hard to take a decision like this something inside me says i shouldn't quit but ive already made my decision soo there's no turning back

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

December 3rd, 2016, 9:31 pm #8

So now im left to scout over daily, alone :O
Well if thats your decision then i respect it. :)
And 1 more thing, if you ever return back, aint gonna let nobody mess with ya bubble boy. Me be banning. :)
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 9:41 pm #9

Actually i leave because of 2 reasons
1.I wanna make the server a better place for new players to come and have fun and they need to respect Admin,VIP'S there's no respect in our server so that people can have actual fun and enjoy it but there will be always players like GGPLAYER,NEIKOOO,PANIC that will ruin everyone else fun and no matter if you ban them or not they wont learn to respect other players so there needs to be rules but Maverick is to good to players even to those who abuse him and others so what the server needs are rules.
2.People like neiko who keep abusing and swearing other players and ruin there fun and then the player ask me if neiko is admin or not elena yday asked me if neiko is still admin and told me his admin rights should be removed and im not kidding she actually said it so people like him ruin and ban other's and people complain from him and theres no fun in that so that's the reason im leaving i may come back sometime but for now il leave the server in the hands of the new admins TAKE CARE!

lgk-yosher(yashveer)
Server Admin
Server Admin

December 4th, 2016, 9:37 am #10

deez nuts suck on dem
Last edited by lgk-yosher(yashveer) on December 15th, 2016, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmation of reply: