HeaD|RolleR

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

January 23rd, 2017, 11:12 pm #1

Was nice meeting you all. After almost a year as admin in here, i've seen a lot of things and met a lot of wonderful people. I just want to say that i don't feel like i need to do something here anymore, and that i've done everything i wanted from the 1st day. You come for the cars and stay for the people. Especially the people you got closer to. You will still be able to meet me on server as Led_Zeppelin but on the rare ocassions
So yeah, there's some people i want to thank for all great time, Our bosses Nojaraaahh and Mav, and my fellow admins Saad Lgk(kid ) and LOLUMAD(even thou lately situation was bad, we still had a great time, and i think he would agree) and lets not forget our agent 007 Fanta
Feels like quitting a real job, doesn't it
Peace
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

Saad
Saad

January 24th, 2017, 11:11 am #2

I don't know what to write , have so many things to say and refresh old memories will write them later .
Till then i just wanna say, Yeah just take rest for some days and try to be busy in other activities so that you can forget whatever one 'Racist' guy did with you. (not only with you but with many people) One time it can be forgiven but again and again same thing doesn't make sense!

Take Care brate <3
And you are not going anywhere! OK!
I'll wait for you come back after few days or whenever you see your friends online <3

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

January 24th, 2017, 5:02 pm #3

HeaD|RolleR Wait bro you don't have to do this and leave the server because of idiots like me i admit i sometimes act swiftly and later regret doing it i know i have pissed many people lately because as you say i ignore them but i'm really busy lately so i'm terribly sorry for going against you so please bro don't leave the server because of me i feel bad for what i did to you it was never my intention to say that racist word (you know which one) and i admit i was really pissed when you made that topic about me i was like "what the fuck" but i didn't want to say anything because everything Maverick,Nojarq,Saad,fantastic said about me on that topic was true and i feel guilty now for real even if someone doesn't believe what i say so i wanna try and fix my mistakes and i hope we never have to go against each other.I miss the old days for real i don't want them to go away just like that just don't leave the server bro and your right complaining from saad is stupid i'm an idiot i wanna apolagize to saad to that i complained from him (Sorry Saad) and yes my attitude has changed alot but as i said im kinda nerveous around school lately so i'm sorry about that.And about neiko yeah i went against him on forum because he forced me and i'm not someone who is to be joked with about such serious thing's but now i see that maverick and nojarq gave him a second chance so il give him to and i'l try to change just don't leave the server because of me bro please.

(It would be nice if you could come in the server so we could talk if you want of course)

Maverick
Admin
Admin

January 24th, 2017, 9:28 pm #4

HeaD|RolleR don't you dare to leave us without any replacement after you, how we will deal with so many English speaking people, who is going to help me out with vip players and why you left your end round songs when they won't be heard from you? There is so much work to be done, who will help us?

lgk-yosher(yashveer)
Server Admin
Server Admin

February 9th, 2017, 1:07 pm #5

im late again ... dangit man im so sorry but i kinda was able to meet you if you are reading this have a great life man we never know when we will meet again try to atleast be on the forums sometimes

Confirmation of reply: