Facebook Page and Group Vote ⭐

Maverick
Admin
Admin

March 26th, 2017, 8:18 am #1

This was suggested from our fellow Black Panter, here it goes a poll about that. Lets find out what is the opinion of everyone else.
I am curious how everyone can contribute to this initiative?

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

March 26th, 2017, 9:45 am #2

Maverick wrote:
This was suggested from our fellow Black Panter, here it goes a poll about that. Lets find out what is the opinion of everyone else.
No No just No if we have a facebook group then you will make me like it with my facebook account and you will see who i am and you will find out my secret identity so NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Saad
Saad

March 26th, 2017, 9:49 am #3

LOLUMAD wrote:
Maverick wrote:
No No just No if we have a facebook group then you will make me like it with my facebook account and you will see who i am and you will find out my secret identity so NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Agreed!

Nojarq
Admin
Admin

March 26th, 2017, 12:02 pm #4

Facebook is the most cancerous website in the world don't let it corrupt the server! #FuckFacebook
LOLUMAD wrote: No No just No if we have a facebook group then you will make me like it with my facebook account and you will see who i am and you will find out my secret identity so NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hehe that was Maverick evil plan all along to use the facebook group as a cover to find your facebook page and ask you to send him nudes
#MakeNojarqGreatAgain

Black Panther
Server Admin
Server Admin
Black Panther
Server Admin
Server Admin

March 26th, 2017, 2:27 pm #5

Come on guys if we make a Page(instead of a group) we won't have to worry about our privacy!
It will just help us reach a larger audience all...........

lgk-yosher(yashveer)
Server Admin
Server Admin

March 26th, 2017, 7:01 pm #6

Nojarq wrote:Facebook is the most cancerous website in the world don't let it corrupt the server! #FuckFacebook
LOLUMAD wrote: No No just No if we have a facebook group then you will make me like it with my facebook account and you will see who i am and you will find out my secret identity so NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hehe that was Maverick evil plan all along to use the facebook group as a cover to find your facebook page and ask you to send him nudes

hahahahahahahah wtf? hahahaha send him nudes lol ahahahah i'm dying man and YES I WANT A FACEBOOK GROUP I WANT NUDES TOO!

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

March 28th, 2017, 8:23 pm #7

Say no to this facebook page
#SaveLOLUMADIdentity

lgk-yosher(yashveer)
Server Admin
Server Admin

March 29th, 2017, 10:52 am #8

say yes

The Apostle
VIP Member
VIP Member
The Apostle
VIP Member
VIP Member

April 2nd, 2017, 6:03 am #9

Creating facebook page will promote this server and may be attract new players or noobs

Maverick
Admin
Admin

April 2nd, 2017, 12:28 pm #10

Why, are you afraid of people knowing you identity and call you fat, ugly or black and in general behave same way as you did with Neikooo?

Confirmation of reply: