Deathmatch Problem.

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

January 8th, 2017, 8:53 pm #1

I suggest Deathmatch mod to be removed because i think that when it starts and server crashes on every 15-20 minutes because of it and this sucks because when we get like +20 players and server crashes, after we reconnect to the server we are barely 7-9 people in the server so i think it would be better without deathmatch mod.

And also the server crashed 5 minutes before i posted this topic and we were on chopper_attack 19 players in the server and it crashed and after we connected to the server again we were 8 player's playing on big_city2 and after 1,2 minutes server crashed again...

And i know that many people will not agree with me on this but we must do everything to make the server a better place for common players if we intend to keep them playing on our server.

ArtiseXplosion
Server Admin
Server Admin
ArtiseXplosion
Server Admin
Server Admin

January 10th, 2017, 2:19 pm #2

Yeah, I've witnessed too much of server falling at the DM mode. Perhaps it's that DM plugin that is a sore of the server.

1RR3S1T1BL3

January 11th, 2017, 11:40 am #3

I agree with LOLUMAD, the server has a lot fewer people when deathmach and crash often.

Death
Death

January 13th, 2017, 11:19 am #4

I think its beacuse nobody from an foren country is gonna play this old game(no offence valve) only ballkan people play here and that means when dm mode is on its 09:00 pm at my country and i play like until 11 or 12 then we all go and lets admit it we all are lazy slackers who cant get up early and when we finally get up dm mode is over.

lgk-yosher(yashveer)
Server Admin
Server Admin

January 13th, 2017, 4:22 pm #5

omg that is so true death i suggest it to be removed too although i kinda like it if it is affecting the health or reputation of the server then it should be removed

TEEN WOLF

January 13th, 2017, 6:58 pm #6

I agree with LOLUMAD DM is a problem that must be solved

Maverick
Admin
Admin

January 13th, 2017, 7:06 pm #7

Yes, but I enjoy Deathmatch mode...

TEEN WOLF

January 13th, 2017, 7:19 pm #8

Maverick i know you like DM and I like it, but you don`t play very long time, others continue to play and the server crash every map, don`t be selfish think about the others.

ChamoniX02

January 13th, 2017, 8:13 pm #9

I agree with LOLUMAD. The server crashes too often and sometimes my game crashes and when I join the server again they are barely any people left to play and Its annoying because I enjoy the server but the DM mod makes the experience awful

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

January 13th, 2017, 8:16 pm #10

Ok maverick so you do agree that deathmatch is a problem which is the reason for a lot of crashes in the server but at the same time you don't wanna remove it because u find it enjoyable?

The people have said that they don't like deathmatch anymore and get pissed when server crashes because that way they loose some of there kills that they have done during the deathmatch Including myself. And when the server crashes some of the player's don't come back.I think it would be better without deathmatch well at least for now until you find a solution for the server crashing.

And i have said this many times il say it again
Some players leave the server during Deathmatch because they are being farmed in base and can't do anything about it and that 5 second shield or whatever it is doesn't help that much sometimes which makes some players really pissed off and call other's noobs hacks and start swearing and when i gag them for swearing some of them leave the server.

So i think it will be better without deathmatch at least for now and maybe if we start loosing player's because of deathmatch then you may bring it back
Everything depends from your choice Maverick.And i hope that when you find a solution for the server crashes that you bring deathmatch mod back because i won't lie i like deathmatch mod but it's the problem for the server crashing.

Confirmation of reply: