Admins/Vip! ⭐

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

November 23rd, 2016, 8:41 pm #1

Maverick half of the server admins don't even bother coming in the server so i think you should remove there admin rights or tell them to be more active because the only admins that come online right now are me and HeaD Roller! And about VIPS i think its better that you remove that for 500 kills and to be VIPS because 2/3 of the server players are VIPS and it sucks so i suggest better removeing it.

Maverick
Admin
Admin

November 24th, 2016, 12:44 am #2

Yep and that's why you are chosen to be admins and not to pay for it, cause you like playing on the server no matter what, cause you care about the server and support our initiative to have best cars server out there! ;)

Btw I don't see real use of removing people who decided to boost the server, just because they are inactive, but if you insist we can take care of it, everyone so let me know in the comments bellow! :!:

As regards 500 kills = VIP feature on the server, yes always half of the people are vips and probably there is too much vip players which of course can be both good and bad thing, it depends from the point of view. This will remain as it is and the reason for that is cause I want to give people more and reward them for being loyal to the server even if it's until they reach free vip eligibility! But I for sure would love to know what everyone else think about it? :?:
Thanks! :mrgreen:

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

November 24th, 2016, 8:05 am #3

I totaly agree with LOLUMAD. Would really be nice if you would atleast Increase Kill requirements for VIP. Like atleast 1000. Cuz really, many kids got vip and are acting arogant tbh, claiming they are better and more important then someone.!!!
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

SavagE
SavagE

November 24th, 2016, 9:36 am #4

Oh lol Maverick what is wrong with your server mate? I mean every noob is a vip now and can't play, have you ever played on Iplay? they are like 4,5 vips and maybe 2 admins but with SKILL! Here there are probbably 10 vips and 2,3 admins and for now from what ive seen only LOLUMAD and HeaD Roller are the more skillful and i saw Nojarq yday he wasnt that good, so if u wanna fix your server remove that shit for 500 kills and being vip because it sucks +ive seen the biggest noobs on the server when people arent playing 2 friends come online and start killing each other so they can get kills and i have seen 1 noob vip Hinaro helping noobs getting vip by letting them kill him to get to vip so i request 500 kills vip to be removed because half of your server are vips with -00000,1 skilll level. Remove half of the server players Vips they dont deserve them vip needs to be with money like 1.20 for vip 2.40 for admin,thats my suggestion to fix your server and i really enjoy playing it but i kill so many vips here with 0 skill and on iplay they farmed me literally...so fix your server maybe?!

Nojarq
Admin
Admin

November 24th, 2016, 10:36 pm #5

Desperate times call for desperate measures. We need to BUILD A WALL between vips and common folks. No more of that 500 kills shit i say, if you wanna be vip you have to earn it like it was in ancient times - through skill, playtime and being friendly! Great man ones said "Life is one, but CS is 1.6", so lets get our server back to greatness #MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain make it tranding guys!
#MakeNojarqGreatAgain

November 25th, 2016, 2:23 pm #6

Zdr bepceta.LOLUMAD ме помоли да видя форума за тъпите му постове :P.Мисля че е доста прав и не го казвам защото ми е добър приятел а защото е прав че всеки във сървъра е вип със 0 скил, аз принципно и аз не съм много добър но Maverick ти сам виждаш какви нобове са випове дет немогат да играят, а и това което го каза за лоялноста няма нищо вярно хората лефткат сървъра защото им е тъпо и скучно щеше да е по-добре ако се плащаше за вип примерно 1.20 както повечето сървъри, аз буквално играя срещу випове а не срещу нормални играчи и не влизам последно време щото ми стана тъпо всеки да е вип и да има възможността да си купува шибани гранати.Затова и аз ти го предлагам а и не само аз гледам че и Nojarq и Head Roller предлагат за да си вип или трябва да се плаща или да си бая скилнат и съм съгласен със тяхните решения!Дано вземеш правилното решение Maverick за да оправиш сървъра по-добър и да има смисъл хората да играят във него.

lgk-yosher(yashveer)
Server Admin
Server Admin

November 25th, 2016, 8:19 pm #7

i agree too with lolumad i infact have vip which is kinda cool but with the glitch i lost like 700 kills(which where all of them) and now i just got vip again with 500 kills i think vip should go to atleast like 1500 kills or 1000 because some kids are arrogant (not including me) i was just trolling you lolumad btw i don't really hate you lol

Saad
Saad

November 26th, 2016, 3:46 am #8

HAHAHAHAHAH Nojarq you are Hilarious :P not that player on server ,i mean soooo funny ;) Humor is so damn high in your reply :lol: :D Best Reply of 2016! ;)

About the VIP thing .
It's nothing new , few months back it was same we used to play and every single guy was a VIP at that time too .
And for people calling all new VIP's noob , it was never about being a pro , it was about being active on server . Maverick added VIP so people join server and keep playing here . So doesn't matter how all those became VIP . They gave time to server ,so many hours and then they became VIP .
I have example of many 'kids' how hard they became VIP , kills got reset i knew they will leave i tried to stop them and they tried again played for 2 ,2 hours everyday and again got VIP . They were not so pro but they tried and worked really hard and got their VIP.

This server was never about 'Being Pro' or something it was for fun ,to enjoy, doesn't matter how you play .
For what savage said , there is nothing wrong what Hinaro did , many of us did the same in old times . You can ask your friend too if you have any ;) and maybe you are new so you don't know about Hinaro and how 'noob' he is ;)
"We can't take anyone's VIP otherwise he will leave, or if someone became VIP few days ago and you increase limit to 1000 he will be no more VIP and will leave server. For some player who got to know that 500 kills will make him a VIP he tried hard played so much and he is near to his 500 kills and you suddenly increase limit to 1000 how will he feel ? Result will be he will leave the server ."

This is what really happened when everyone left server when that "Kills got Reset" happened 3,4 months back. They had no reason to stay on server and all old players left. Some tried to gain 500 kills again but many regular ones left!!

So it's really hard now . Maybe you can make it like old . VIP and then Super VIP like that.
Add trail again . VIP will get trail and grenade. (So that it will be of no harm he will enjoy his trails etc xD)

Super VIP with more kills or boost whatever you like :D (and he will get all those high privileges :)

"And i agree with Nojarq through skill, playtime and being friendly! "
Skill will automatically come when they kill 500 or 1000 players and for that they will have to play for so long(playtime) and being friendly is the most imp. (this is for some 'pro admins' also haha) ;)
In the last i just wanna say ... :ugeek:
#MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain

Maverick
Admin
Admin

November 26th, 2016, 11:57 am #9

All opinions will be addressed tonight so stay tuned for the conclusion, thanks! ;)

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

November 26th, 2016, 2:22 pm #10

I agree with you Saad, in a certain way. People do play here because of the free vip. Or is it like that? I remember when i started playing here in the beginning of 2016, it was always 21/21. I was spamming "Join Server" button. Was it because of vip ??? No, but because it was fun, it was simple. I love this server and always will, but adding weird maps and a lot of custom thing, is a backoff for new players. They easily get farmed by people that know all the secrets and exploits. And no, they don't want to learn, they're not here to learn but to have fun... Is this really fun??? For me this server will always be my favourite place on the internet, yet i feel i'm not comming here cuz i want to play, rather then that i care and want to speak with people. You say they work hard for 500 kills, not so. Any decent player can get 500 kills in 3 days. This is not my attack on staff here, its a honest opinion. Do i care for this server YES, will i ever stop playing here PROLY NOT. And the last thing, i think you people forgot the meaning of VIP, Very Important Person. Is some random guy who is 2 days here Very Important to the server?? In a welcoming way yes, but in real way not really. Dont think this what im gonna say might sound harsh, but i've played on many succesful servers then this, and there was like 5 Vips that i remember, rest of players were normal players. STILL SUCCESFUL.Paying for VIP makes you VIP, you helped the server in a financial way, thats understandable, but do kills really reflect that someone is VIP. Still remember what i said, back at the beginning of 2016 there was 21/21 players and only vip i remember were Khraz LOLUMAD and i think Color or i dont quite remember, and was in a better shape then today!
#MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

Confirmation of reply: