Admin Abuse

Post your complains about ADMINS, VIPs and PLAYERS in this topic!

Admin Abuse

EDM|PsyK
EDM|PsyK

November 28th, 2016, 5:16 pm #1

name of admin: Neikoooo
Hello, im PsyK, new member, but im amazed how this server is like Stalin USSR. I have 0 fckin right of speech. I called Neikooo or whats his name, i called him a "nob", and he said something on bulgarian and i said i don't speak Bulgarian and then this message

Ban Information
Name: EDM|PsyK
IP: 212.200.156.111
Reason: Обийда
Ban Length: 15 minutes
Unban Time: 19:23:04 11/28/2016
Admin Name: Neikoooo
Admin SteamID: STEAM_1:0:1824812476

I want him to comfirm this. I didnt insult him in any other way! Its not a long ban, but man i can't even say what i think, after all it was 3v1 and i was killed constantly and laughed at. thats the reason of me saying hes a nob. atleast he could say someting on English, and not insta ban without reason, is he really triggered so easily?

Saad
Saad

November 28th, 2016, 5:41 pm #2

Hey Psyk ,
so sorry for whatever happened, let Maverick come and he will reply to your post and take whatever action is necessary :)

HeaD|RolleR
Designer
Designer

November 28th, 2016, 5:54 pm #3

I agree with Saad, lets wait Maverick...
"Even trough the darkest days, this fire burns, all away..."

LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin
LOLUMAD
Server Admin
Server Admin

November 28th, 2016, 6:43 pm #4

And i thought i'l be the first admin that people will complain about.

Now about Neiko i wonder why he has the rights to ban "kid admins with 0 brain" should not be allowed to have the opportunity to ban i mean that way he can ban every person who calls him nob and that way we might loose some really nice players who enjoy playing in our server which is bad i suggests Neiko ban rights to be removed and have everything else but not ban!
#MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain

Nojarq
Admin
Admin

November 28th, 2016, 6:50 pm #5

Hello EDM|PsyK,
We highly value the right of free speech in our server, so everyone can speak their mind without any censorship. Neikooo is a noob, its nothing wrong to say that to him or anyone else and that comes from me - the biggest BOT of the server :lol: . So i would suggest Maverick to remove Neikooo's right to ban or maybe his new prefix, this only seems fair.
Enjoy your time in the server!
Edit: Lolumad got ahead of me
#MakeNojarqGreatAgain

Saad
Saad

November 28th, 2016, 6:52 pm #6

LOLUMAD wrote:And i thought i'l be the first admin that people will complain about.
HAHA yeah xD i also thought the same :D but maybe people are afraid of you ;)

but no worries you are a good boy now ;) :geek:

Maverick
Admin
Admin

November 28th, 2016, 10:51 pm #7

And here we go I came, seems like you guys discussed well enough what have to happen and since I am agree with all that I will just apply it. :P
Neikoooo is without ban flag from now one and as he screw up understanding free speech in the server he will lost his new prefix which was "Golden Admin"! :mrgreen: Thanks!

Confirmation of reply: