Vengeance

Vengeance

August 30th, 2010, 6:51 am #1

Guys
Theres heaps of requests on the forum for detail shots for the Vengeance, I know its a total pain in the arse waiting but I will have all my stuff posted on here very soon.
I'm as busy as a one armed brick layer in Bahgdad at work with a new project and am very time pov.
Promise I'll have it up before the kit is released (crossed fingers behind back )
D
PS: Roger, I cant give out the URL you suggested as it has some personal stuff on it I dont want to delete

If the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon: Pink Floyd
Last edited by The_Venom_Vixen on August 30th, 2010, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 30th, 2010, 1:00 pm #2

I'm sure AMIers will appreciate what you have to offer by way of detailed shots of EZ999. The questions of many enquiring minds should be well and truly answered.

Cheers

Roger

PS. Good to see you've dropped the "Mr"

August 31st, 2010, 1:52 am #3

Guys
Theres heaps of requests on the forum for detail shots for the Vengeance, I know its a total pain in the arse waiting but I will have all my stuff posted on here very soon.
I'm as busy as a one armed brick layer in Bahgdad at work with a new project and am very time pov.
Promise I'll have it up before the kit is released (crossed fingers behind back )
D
PS: Roger, I cant give out the URL you suggested as it has some personal stuff on it I dont want to delete

If the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon: Pink Floyd
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/fsowhome.html

then search on "Vultee".

There are some good detailed images of the Vengeance on the assembly line, engine running and some well-known "Rosie the Riveter" images of Vultee employees at work on various components of the airframe.

Cheers

Roger

November 17th, 2010, 6:35 am #4

Guys
D

This is all I have available at this time;

DKL

November 17th, 2010, 6:45 am #5

Cool pics Danni thanks :) n/t

November 17th, 2010, 7:08 am #6

DKL
others will appreciate these images of the world's only extant, relatively intact Vultee Vengeance. Those bomb bay, wheel well and u/c details are worth their weight in gold for those who haven't been able to see the aircraft in the flesh at the museum.

Much appreciated.

November 17th, 2010, 9:54 am #7

DKL
I'd really like to check it out .

Nice pic's of the Vengeance, got any of the Beau?

Cheers

Calum

http://a4alley.t35.com/
http://anzacmodeller.freeforums.org/

November 17th, 2010, 9:59 am #8

DKL
They will no doubt be of great use when the kit is released. I also look forward to when you send some pics through to build up that A4 Skyhawk Gallery and some others.

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI

November 17th, 2010, 10:13 am #9

I'd really like to check it out .

Nice pic's of the Vengeance, got any of the Beau?

Cheers

Calum

http://a4alley.t35.com/
http://anzacmodeller.freeforums.org/
as do I from my many visits to the museum. Let me know what you need, remembering that the nose art "Beaugunsville" is spurious.

As to the museum re-opening, Dannielle will be able to answer that question better than I. It's the one museum in Australia that I sincerely hope remains intact in fond and deserved memory of Harold, Verna and Alan Thomas.

I have great memories of sitting with Harold and later Alan and solving the problems of the aviation world. Harold always said his passion was aero engines but thank goodness he also had the foresight to acquire airfames as well as engines.

See elsewhere on this forum of my adventures at Narellen and the accumulation of a lifetime of memories and images ...

Cheers

And remember, if it wasn't for personalities like Harold and his obvious foresight, we wouldn't be able to see this excellent collection (whenever it may re-open).

November 17th, 2010, 10:19 am #10

DKL
Fabulous shots. Thanks. Does it still do engine runs? (n/t)