Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

Me410 A-1: To The Finish! 11/7/10

March 16th, 2009, 2:53 am #1

Hello all- hope you don't mind if throw another blog on the fire! I've begun my latest project- hope you're ready for a long adventure. We'll be adding some Aires resin- haven't done that yet- and we'll be meeting some interesting new characters, too. I'd like to detail an engine- if anyone would be willing to sell me part of their Aires engine set, that is. The cowlings are just too pretty to leave both off! Contact me via email if you can help- and thanks!

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
Last edited by chukw on November 8th, 2010, 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roger Lambert
Roger Lambert

March 16th, 2009, 11:26 am #2

on another site and if this build is as good as the last, we have something to look forward to ... big time! Bring it on ...

Cheers

Roger

March 16th, 2009, 12:46 pm #3

Hello all- hope you don't mind if throw another blog on the fire! I've begun my latest project- hope you're ready for a long adventure. We'll be adding some Aires resin- haven't done that yet- and we'll be meeting some interesting new characters, too. I'd like to detail an engine- if anyone would be willing to sell me part of their Aires engine set, that is. The cowlings are just too pretty to leave both off! Contact me via email if you can help- and thanks!

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
I'll be watching this build all the way!

March 16th, 2009, 11:44 pm #4

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
I too was riveted (PUN!) by your last effort with your hell diver. I think that your skills in both building models and cartooning combine to make one of the most interesting and entertaining threads that I have ever read.
Keep the posts coming!

IN PROGRESS:-
1/48 CA Hudson x2

Check this out if your a BSG fan!

[url]http://www.game-warden.com/bsg[/url]

March 23rd, 2009, 2:40 am #5

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
Many thnaks for the warm welcome, gents! As usual, though, I'm running against the clock, so my lovely assistant Fritzi will get this project, um, into gear!

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

March 23rd, 2009, 3:58 am #6

Great home brew rosie Chuk. I use the same technique you mention when cutting tape masks for arrestor hooks. It works a treat doesn't it?

I'm looking forward to the story that goes with this one.

Mick
Last edited by MichaelDrover on March 23rd, 2009, 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 23rd, 2009, 7:27 am #7

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
Welcome from me too Chuk-thanks for posting.
Cheers,
Dave.

March 30th, 2009, 3:05 am #8

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
Thanks, mates! Wow- look at the time! I'm late for dinner- but don't worry- I'll leave you in good hands.

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

March 30th, 2009, 11:40 am #9

Simply fantastic. I really enjoy reading your post.

You are very talented and your work is unique.

Look forward to see more.

Kind regards
Santiago

April 6th, 2009, 2:01 am #10

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
Thanks, Santiago!
I went to the optometrist this week- and discovered that my prescription was way off! New contact lenses and I can see again! I was getting kinda worried there, but all is well- and the build is on!

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
Last edited by chukw on April 6th, 2009, 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.