Kingfisher in work - need replacement decal

Kingfisher in work - need replacement decal

December 13th, 2009, 10:24 pm #1

Been working on this one on and off for a couple of years. I am using the Red Roo decals (which are great to work with BTW!) but I butchered on of the wing roundels trying to move it after adding setting solution.

The clear parts are yet to be refitted after popping them off to remove some sanding residue that got inside (DOH!)

Would any one have a spare wing roundel for A48-4 from the 1/72 Red Roo Kingfishers Pt2 sheet?

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ray
Missed it by that much!....
Last edited by Aussie747 on December 13th, 2009, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 14th, 2009, 10:54 am #2

Looking cool mate. Nice work :) n/t

David Edwards
David Edwards

December 14th, 2009, 11:55 pm #3

Been working on this one on and off for a couple of years. I am using the Red Roo decals (which are great to work with BTW!) but I butchered on of the wing roundels trying to move it after adding setting solution.

The clear parts are yet to be refitted after popping them off to remove some sanding residue that got inside (DOH!)

Would any one have a spare wing roundel for A48-4 from the 1/72 Red Roo Kingfishers Pt2 sheet?

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ray
I got this set for an AMI review (it'll get done, honest!) and won't be using this scheme. Also have a fair stash of aftermarket roundels so one way or another should have you covered.

December 15th, 2009, 12:08 am #4

Ray

December 23rd, 2009, 11:47 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ray
Its a tubby little thing.

December 23rd, 2009, 10:22 pm #6

Your have done a nice job on yours Malcolm

Ray

Andrew Doppel (A2)
Andrew Doppel (A2)

December 23rd, 2009, 11:03 pm #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ray
I know I'm going to have to drag mine out (1/48) at some point for a refresh.

Regards

Andrew

December 30th, 2009, 3:09 am #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ray
Thanks the David Edwards I now have a replacement decal for the one I trashed.

I need to take some better shots as these are a little out of focus.

Its a good 3 footer, dont look too close

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ray
Last edited by Aussie747 on December 30th, 2009, 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 30th, 2009, 3:46 am #9

Not bad, n/t

December 30th, 2009, 9:23 am #10

Thanks the David Edwards I now have a replacement decal for the one I trashed.

I need to take some better shots as these are a little out of focus.

Its a good 3 footer, dont look too close

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ray
Not a subject you see everyday!

Good work, pity I won't see it in the flesh at an ACTSMS meeting.

cheers

Matt