Hudson VH-AGX WIP

Hudson VH-AGX WIP

August 2nd, 2010, 1:20 pm #1

Next Job masking up the dayglo....

you know I only started this project cos someone emailed me these pics and I just wanted to see if the decals were do-able...6 weeks later:

Antoney Wilkinson
Antoney Wilkinson

August 2nd, 2010, 8:29 pm #2

Looks fantastic!

Antoney Wilkinson
Antoney Wilkinson

August 2nd, 2010, 8:41 pm #3

you know I only started this project cos someone emailed me these pics and I just wanted to see if the decals were do-able...6 weeks later:
Looks fantastic!

August 7th, 2010, 6:49 am #4

Aside from a polish and another aerial I am calling it finished (to the limit of my abilities and patience). The local streets rang with curses as this little puttana fought me ... I dropped her and busted the bloody pitots. There is a new constellation in the sky... of bloody dummies which I have spat into orbit over the last few days.

August 8th, 2010, 11:49 am #5

no clear panels above cockpit (I knew that but forgot..time wasted masking!) and domes over the prop hub...nothing in the kit box for these luckily those bombs in front of the model from the spare parts bin were just the right size (cut the noses off and used them) I think these bombs came from the Monogram B-36 kit, I have enough left for about another 20 Hudsons (not bloody likely)

Antoney Wilkinson
Antoney Wilkinson

August 8th, 2010, 12:12 pm #6

Great subject.... Thanks for sharing....

August 9th, 2010, 1:23 am #7

no clear panels above cockpit (I knew that but forgot..time wasted masking!) and domes over the prop hub...nothing in the kit box for these luckily those bombs in front of the model from the spare parts bin were just the right size (cut the noses off and used them) I think these bombs came from the Monogram B-36 kit, I have enough left for about another 20 Hudsons (not bloody likely)
Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI

August 9th, 2010, 2:08 am #8

Yes, really nice and a (another) great job on the decals. n/t