Help transferring Photobucket images please.....

Help transferring Photobucket images please.....

May 23rd, 2010, 11:14 pm #1

Okay - I have my images on Photobucket ready to transfer and I have opened a 'Message' on Readers' Models ready to receive. For some reason when I click 'HTML Code', the data is not sent - is there another feature I have missed?

Thanks

Roachie in Qld

May 23rd, 2010, 11:22 pm #2

I do two browser windows, one in P'bucket, one in AMI.

Under your selected picture, it gives four choices. I use the last one, the "IMG" selection. Click on it to highlight it, right click to copy. Then over to the AMI window, paste in your message. Use the "preview" function to make sure it goes.

It's one of those things where once you do it, you say OK, that was easy (once you know the secret!)

May 23rd, 2010, 11:27 pm #3

Okay - I have my images on Photobucket ready to transfer and I have opened a 'Message' on Readers' Models ready to receive. For some reason when I click 'HTML Code', the data is not sent - is there another feature I have missed?

Thanks

Roachie in Qld
G'day Again,

when you click on the HTML code, it should turn yellow and a little 'Copied' applet might pop up briefly. You then just need to right click and paste the code into the text of your post. I prefer to put one line spacing between pasted links to separate the pics and leave room for comments. I always preview the post before clicking Respond to make sure it looks ok.

Hope this helps,
Rod

May 24th, 2010, 12:04 am #4

A thousand thanks - worked a treat - must write that down!!!