Finished - Trump 1:32 Mig-17

Finished - Trump 1:32 Mig-17

October 4th, 2009, 9:46 am #1

Hi all,

Here is my completed Trumpeter Mig-17F built OOB with the exception of a Pavla ejection seat and Indonesian AF decals (Aeromaster I think?). Not the prettiest of builds, but necessary to test my natural metal finish techniques.

Next on the finishing line is a Kinetic 1:48 F-16D and the slow but steady Hobbyboss FJ-4 Fury. And as I usually work on a max of 3 kits at a time, I am pondering my next build. That is a really difficult decision!

Comments welcome. Thanks for looking.

October 4th, 2009, 10:47 am #2

That is a very nice job. What have you used for your Aluminium colour?
Cheers,
Nimrod

IN PROGRESS:-

Lincoln Decal Poll
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/446490

October 4th, 2009, 11:18 am #3

Went on well. Sealed with Gunze clear gloss.

Mark Bugeja
Mark Bugeja

October 6th, 2009, 10:03 am #4

Hi all,

Here is my completed Trumpeter Mig-17F built OOB with the exception of a Pavla ejection seat and Indonesian AF decals (Aeromaster I think?). Not the prettiest of builds, but necessary to test my natural metal finish techniques.

Next on the finishing line is a Kinetic 1:48 F-16D and the slow but steady Hobbyboss FJ-4 Fury. And as I usually work on a max of 3 kits at a time, I am pondering my next build. That is a really difficult decision!

Sweet build Kev! Might have th get stuck into that Sabre u'r sending me as an adjunct!

Greg Long
Greg Long

October 6th, 2009, 10:56 am #5

Hi all,

nm

October 6th, 2009, 10:17 pm #6

Hi all,

...the finish is nice and clean. Do you usually use a wash on you models or are you not a fan of it?

Cheers

Ray
Missed it by that much!....